CONTEST PICKS WILL BE DELETED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CONTEST PICKS WILL BE DELETED

There have been way too many people sending entries for contests without sending me their usernames. At this point, I couldn't even give you a number of how many.

There are THREE OFFICIAL CONTEST LIST THREADS.

If your username does NOT appear on the official list for the contest you are in, and you post picks in that thread, THEY WILL BE DELETED AND WILL NOT COUNT!!!!

Send username to bettorsworld at gmail dot com if you paid and you are not on that list.

C'mon guys! It's not that hard to send your user name by email.

Follow directions! Making a lot if extra work for Jeff here....

Comment

Jeff, I realize it's extra work but if you did a search amongst your list of Registered User Names and their Email adressess, you might be able to match up PayPal email addresses with BW usernames?

Comment

They might not be checking back in here in time.

Or cancel their PayPal payment and PayPal will send them a cancellation notice. That will get them back in here to check. Or maybe you can send a reason for cancellation when you cancel it.

Comment

widestrides - could I do some searches and cross checking. Absolutely. I could search the forums database. I could search the pay pal account and cross reference with past entries. I could do a few other things. I'm actually quite capable.

Will I do any of that?

No.

Comment

I don't understand why it's so hard to just email your user name or note it on the pay pal note.

Do you guys wipe your own ass?

If you are paying for a contest , you would think you would read all the rules to make sure you are in ?

Amazes me that grown adults can't figure this out.

Comment

BUMP

Comment

Working...
              X