Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scootersteve's Over/Unders Week #1

Good Football Sunday Guys and Gals; and welcome back

I'm only working with one hand these days so writeups won't be included for another couple of weeks when the cast comes off.

Top Pick (NFL GOW) this week Is New O./Atlanta UNDER 51

Others I like and will play are Neww E./Miami UNDER 47 and N.Y.Gmen/ (my) Detroit Lions UNDER 47

Good luck guys
    May all your picks, but especially mine, be winners.

I like Jax/Phili over 52.5. The Beagles lit it up the first two weeks last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Krichinsky View Post
      I like Jax/Phili over 52.5. The Beagles lit it up the first two weeks last year.
      Line down to 48.5, I hope you waited. This could be a blow out game with time running plays near the end. I lean Under, but did not make my list. Good Luck

Comment

Ended up at 51.5. Still like it.
        Glad you posted, because I think total plays work well early in the NFL season.
        Good luck Steve.

Comment

Good to see you back. I passed on totals this week but will focus more on them after week 1.

Hope we can make done cash on them line we did last year!

Comment

Well now, that didn't end well. Hopefully back on track for week #2
            0 for 3.
            Krichinsky; sorry about that half point. My book had it close at 48.5
            Thanks Woodee12, the NFL is the only sport where I feel I have a handle, and find great opportunity, on the Over/Unders as opposed to picking sides.

On a side note, I almost feel dirty watching NFL now with all the hypocrazy around domestic violence, PED's and other criminal activity. Everyone seems to have their own greedy agenda.

Comment

Yeah, Vegas cashed big time this week.
              Under 10-6
              Favorites 5-10-1

Comment

Working...
              X