Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RestEasy NFL Week 2

TNF Teaser

game is tough to call really with the drama in the raven's locker room and the steeler's 2nd half crapfest against the browns.

Going with 6pt teaser
    2* Ravens +3.5, over 38

good luck

The OV/UN has me baffled a bit. In the last 14 meetings the only game that exceeded 43 pts was a playoff game in 2010 that had 34 pts set up off of 5 TO's including a fumble return for a TD. Tempted to go UN 44.5 or UN 51 on a teaser.

Comment

1* ravens +0.5

I had figured the over because it seems they score more 1 game than the other every year and thats usually in balt. This is a 'from memory' thing that could be wrong. Both teams have holes and are capable of big plays.

Comment

record through this posting : 7-5 -0.6*

Sunday Football

3* Jags +6
        3* Houston -3
        2* Buffalo -1
        1* giants +2

Teaser
        4* NE pk, jax/wash o37

good luck all

Comment

this teaser too
          4* NO +3.5, GB +2.5, Denver -1.5

Comment

have a handful of plays today-

Texans -3 Hou D is above average especially in the QB pressure dept

Patriots -4 Pats D plays much better vs a basically toothless Minny O

Atl/Cin OV 48 both teams can score in bunches, I see a shootout

Seattle -5 Chargers hurting on O line, not a good recipe for success vs 'hawks stifling D

Teezing Seattle, GB, NO, SF, Denver

Comment

3* saints -4 2H

Comment

I was just looking at that......I believe I'll take a smidgeon of the aints 2H

Comment

I did take gmen 2h pk as well but didnt post it fast enough so this is just an fyi

Comment

2* GB/jets o40.5, sf -1.5

Comment

3* san Fran -6.5

Comment

4-4-1 +3.1 for the day

11-9 +2.5* this season

Comment

Can't believe that turnaround in the Bears/Niners game! It's like SF stop playing. Their first drive to open the 2H, it looked like they didn't even want to score a TD. They just ran it up the gut on 3rd and goal from the 6 or 7!

Cutler and those big WRs and TE can be trouble for anyone, but the Bears' D is not very good, although they have decent pass rush.

Packers, Lions and Bears all have very good Os and very bad Ds!

Comment

I had a parlay Chi +10/OV 48 and stopped watching in the 2nd Q for a while. Thought I was toast. That was unbelievable. Marshall is a beast.

Comment

Bears are overrated and will carry some good going against value with that D.

I have no idea what the niners were thinking on that first drive of the 2nd either. Bad, conservative play calling. Needed the kill shot there.

Bears D had its moments but Kapernick sucked last night too.

Packers D is BAD too as you said!

I have Indy pk to finish up a parlay from yesterday but

I think a Philly +10 and OVER 43.5 teaser looks the best as a play if I had to play something on the game.

ALso UNDER 270.5 Foles for passing yards is my fav propo of the game.

Comment

Working...
                              X