Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ECU

Comment

Cant believe Im taking these guys two weeks in a row-----and I don't feel good about it BUT:

Florida Atlantic plus the points over Wyoming

Comment

East Carolina

Comment

Syracuse

Comment

Missouri -13

Comment

Colorado Buffalos

Comment

Maryland

Comment

Colorado -7.5

I notice some Heavy Hitters above in this thread on ECU-2 off the big takedown of VaTech at Blacksburg. Braver men than I. gl, cookie.

Comment

Cookie Monster, sorry you are past the deadline. See rule #2.
                    ruger 9mm did not post this week.

Group is 2-1 going into today's games.
                    Overall, with adjustments for those who missed the deadline or didn't post we
                    stand at 45-58-1.

To the point Carpet made in another post, if you want to add comments when you make
                    your picks go ahead. Looking at this weeks picks, I see some thoughtful selections.
                    i.e. Fla. Atlantic, SD-Or. St. over/ Cal/NAVY-Rutgers over

Comment

Missouri -13

Comment

Originally posted by Cookie Monster View Post
                        Colorado -7.5

I notice some Heavy Hitters above in this thread on ECU-2 off the big takedown of VaTech at Blacksburg. Braver men than I. gl, cookie.

The ole saying is at least down South...If you can't run with the big dogs stay on the porch....

Just saying my brother....

Comment

Nice call on ecu guys....I was on the other side myself. Pure domination by the pirates in the second half.

Comment

East Carolina 14 then 21 then another 21 and then another 14. Jeez guys. Who does this team think they are? 'n yeah i'm decidedly on the porch really under the porch wherever it is ain't got no means of cipherin' the time.

Comment

UNC defense has been pretty bad their first 2 games. People were sayng ECU was due for a letdown after VT game but I think ECU is a good team. They played with south carolina a few weeks ago too. I knew it would be a high scoring game but jesus 70 points is ridiculous.

Comment

I can never recall a game that myself, Bret, and Whatnot were on the same side.. I never try to copy picks and if you go back through the records I have hardly been on either of these guys side as far as the pick of the week goes.. That doesn't mean i don't look at whom they pick and in this case I liked it very much....

We have so many great cappers on this site and I feel privileged just to be a part of it...

Comment

Working...
                                X