Auburn at K-State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auburn at K-State

Line has moved from Auburn -9 early in the week to -7.

I have no idea why everyone, including the touts, are all over K-state.

I will take Auburn all day at -7.

I watched k-State play this year and they should not be ranked. Iowa State should have beat them easily.

Auburn by 10 or more.

Speed of the SEC kills this average BIG 12 team.

Maybe I am missing something.....

The only way you beat Auburn is with depth unless they beat themselves by turnovers/penalties etc.. The pace will exhaust defenses and unless you have depth, you are in serious trouble.. Just my opinion....

Comment

I was a pre-season big fan of KST but tonight they disappointed me that game was there for the taking and they didn't get it done. The QB and kicker need to much
      work however its still early and the way they played D tonight was stellar everybody will blame it on Auburn not being sharp but I was more impressed with KST.
      defense more than Auburn offense.

Comment

I agree with you Noname... The game was there for the taking and if you guys had a kicker it could have been quite different. Auburn looked lethargic. It certainly would not have hurt my feelings if KS would have went on to beat them..

Comment

Yeah, k state played a lot better than they did at Iowa state. I gauged them wrong from that game.

Kicker hurt a lot.

Hard to say what auburn is going to be like this year. Did not look sharp for sure but k state have them a game!

Comment

Working...
          X