X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RestEasy NFL Week 4

2*Giants +3

3* Giants +10 over 38

Call it a home pick but i like how the giants are trending on offense. Slowly the system is settling in, eli played well last 2. The special teams and recievers (drops) are the question. I will take the points.

2-0
    Giants playing better each week on offense. New system settling in and eli looking good. Turnover differential about even after tonight. Nice!

Comment

Nice calls!

Comment

3* atlanta -3
        2* philly +5
        2* oakland +4

Teaser
        6* pitt +3, philly +15, atlanta +7 -120

Will be travelling likely all day so hopefully i land with some winners.

Comment

3* indy -1.5, over 40

Comment

Not the best day. Missed all the games flying landed to see the last fg in minn.

3* Saints +3.5, over 47

Comment

Wow saints. Ugly. I was on them too.

Ryan is the most overrated dc ever. Cowboys are living running it up on him.

Comment

I had Saints also. Can't believe Brees and all those weapons are washed up. And Dallas D is terrible!

Comment

Had the Saints on the ML at -145 to complete a 3 team parlay and at -3 to complete a 5 team parlay. I had a notion to take Dal +3 to hedge the 3 team parlay but didn't. New Orleans just can't be trusted on the road, and they really didn't even dominate their home game. I've seen Colston drop way too many passes and Brees missing wide open receivers. And so much for the improvement on defense that was supposed to come in the 2nd year under Ryan. Last year they gave up 20 or less in 12 of 16 regular season games. This year they've given up 26 or more in 3 of 4 and almost 40 twice.

Comment

Yep. That was one of the ugliest games ive seen them play. Their defense is such garbage and there is something wrong with that offense. Until then they had been close in games. Didnt expect a beat down.

4* Pats-3 +105

Comment

Sharps are on KC this game- they were also on the Indy and Balt game early action

Comment

Ive been on vacation all last week got back halftime saints game sunday. Really shouldnt have made many picks since it wasnt thought out as well. Sharps squares i dont generally look too much into that though i would takenit into consideration.

2* Pats 2h o23

Kc scoring easily will continue and/or pats will put something up. Either way I like the number.

Comment

2* 2H pats -4

Cause im a glutton for punishment

Comment

I dont know why i got sucked into that 2h. Really dumb unlike me. Ugh. At least it should basically wash with the 2h over which is likely about to happen.

Comment

I played the under in the game. Was right there all game except the pats stinking and turning it over giving kc easy scores.

I think I am hitting 20% lifetime on Monday night football.

I about pulled the trigger on in game live over but chickened out.

Loses suck but being on basically the right side all game and losing sucks more!

Comment

Working...
                              X