Red Raiders SEC picks for 9/27/2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Raiders SEC picks for 9/27/2014

Well we have to give this a shot at least once a year.. So here they are!!

Kentucky-17 (Vandy is really bad and not at nashville and dark)
    Georgia -17 (Georgia is very good and Tenn not so good)
    Texas AM -8 (Not sold on AM's start but gut says they will)
    Auburn -32 (They have the best coach in the SEC including Nick)
    SC -5 (I really am not sold on either team but got to take the cocks)
    Mississippi -19(Well if I seriously think Bama won't score 10 enough said)
    N.Mex st +42.5 (LSU should never give serious points to anyone)

Well I have picked the whole SEC table and I seriously like my odds of coming out in good shape..Lots of Favs which I do not like but they are so much better than their opponents.. I mean seriously.....

Well now that was what you call horrific. The only game I picked right was my College Pick of the week. But that is my goal this year to win this contest. Really horrible picking on my part almost shameful....Hey there is next week....

Comment

I still will pick Mississippi next week and stand by that Bama won't score ten points..Ole Miss have only allowed two touchdowns this season... Pretty impressive no matter who you play...

Comment

you cant win them all i guess. it was a terrible week for me. my 3 big pics this week were Duke (missed it by 5), a&m (missed it by one), and baylor (got in at -21.5 and missed it by .5)

not a good year for me so far.

Comment

Originally posted by WhatNot View Post
          you cant win them all i guess. it was a terrible week for me. my 3 big pics this week were Duke (missed it by 5), a&m (missed it by one), and baylor (got in at -21.5 and missed it by .5)

not a good year for me so far.
          No way will you stay down.. You are really great at picking college football... I understand your frustration however. I have totally sucked outside the college pick of the week.. good luck next week..

Comment

Working...
          X