MISS ST/ MISSISSIPPI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MISS ST/ MISSISSIPPI

How many would have predicted that after next week that both Mississippi teams will be in 1st place in the SEC West.. I didn't see state there but I did see Ole Miss there.. This is monumental..I think it is going to happen. Of course after my sharp picking in the SEC this week I could certainly understand the doubters.. No fly swatter needed.. It is going to happen...

hmmmmmm.........

Comment

Originally posted by red raider 84 View Post
      How many would have predicted that after next week that both Mississippi teams will be in 1st place in the SEC West.. I didn't see state there but I did see Ole Miss there.. This is monumental..I think it is going to happen. Of course after my sharp picking in the SEC this week I could certainly understand the doubters.. No fly swatter needed.. It is going to happen...
      Let me know if anyone even gets within a mile of you with a flyswatter red raider 84 I'll bust it over their heads. Folks gonna have to rank these Mississippi teams LOL. The number of them that thought they'd have to that is zero.

Comment

Who will lose first or will they play each other undefeated,....Don't laugh..Did you think we would be at this point? Hell no you did not.. I knew Ole Miss would be there but not Miss st.. this is going to be interesting but I for one will not pick or wager against either..That would be foolish...I think Mississippi is the best team in the SEC but they could lose one.. they won't lose two nor will state...This is going to be interesting to say the least...

Comment

Naturally the overwhelming majority will see State falling to 'Bama (@ 'Bama) after getting past Kentucky at UK then Arkansas (@ Miss. St.) then the "UTM Skyhawks" (wtf?) to go into that 'Bama game undefeated. State will face the largest obstacle between here and truly creating history with an Egg Bowl matching up 2 undefeated Mississippi teams and making for what would be one of the most exciting College Football matchups ever.

Ole Miss's path less harrowing traveling to LSU then back home for Auburn then closing out at Arkansas after facing The Presbyterian Blue Hose....

....in what should be a "look-ahead game" for The Blue Hose as they'll have a fierce battle with Gardner-Webb on deck.

The question seems to be, and I hope to not jinx an Undefeated Egg Bowl with this, but "Can State get past 'Bama?"
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X