RR'S SEC lock of the year 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RR'S SEC lock of the year 2014

Call me what you will and maybe after going 1-5 in my previous SEC picks but I have the winner next week.

Ole Miss will beat Alabama's ass so bad next week it will be shameful..They have the best defense in the nation in my opinion....The offense looked horrible tonight with four turnovers a called back touchdown but the defense was great under the circumstances.. I like Miss st also against A&M but I called this one before the season started..I will be getting points and I am the better team..PERIOD....

I won my only other SEC lock of the year late in the game last year when Missouri scored late to cover against Texas A&M. Mississippi will dominate from start to finish in this game.. I will take my lumps if I am wrong but I am not..

God I love college football......

Getting +5 too!! I love it too.

Comment

Not to be the wonk, if that's the lean the line won't change next day or so and maybe squares
      will bump it up to +6.

Well, Carpet covers against the Illini, red raider going against Bama. Only thing left if for
      Rod Serling to say "There is a sign post up ahead".

Comment

red raider, woodee, Know this wasn't the subject of the thread, but Baylor -14.5 is a number to jump on now.
        They will crush the Longhorns!

Thanks for letting me jump in, by the time we talk about these two games on Friday, the lines
        will not be the same.

Comment

Yeah. I see it going to 6 also. I see 5.5 already.

That is saying that bama is basically 10 points better than ole miss factoring in home field points.

I don't think so either. I'm on board with the sec expert RR.

Comment

I watched the whole Baylor game this week vs Iowa state and they are a machine. Defense is still questionable tho but the offense is clicking. Qb is good and has a lot of weapons.

Comment

As of 1pm Monday:
              Bama @ Mississippi +6, with some books at +6.5.

Baylor @ Texas +16. Actually opened at +13, then went to +14.5.

NEVER DOUBT RED RAIDER!

Comment

LOL

Comment

Thank you Woodee and Bret for the support of my lock of the year. You may hate or love me but I am not a 1-6 guy in the SEC and if I say it is a lock my advice would be if you disagree to pick another game....I did say Bama would not score ten but their offense did exactly that. They got the bs td before the half to give them 17 points total...

God I love College football

Comment

Originally posted by red raider 84 View Post
                    Call me what you will and maybe after going 1-5 in my previous SEC picks but I have the winner next week.

Ole Miss will beat Alabama's ass so bad next week it will be shameful.
                    OK. What I will choose to call you is "Genius." And part of The Rebel Family tonight. This was a highlight of your betting LIFE red raider 84. A victory you'll remember for the rest of your days and that a few thousand others will never forget too! Congrats, the 1-5 in your previous SEC pick is totally forgiven because

Mississippi is 5-0!!!!!!!

Comment

Oh and on the line movement I saw it moved to Bama -4.5 and sat there for the longest time, from Bama -6.5 at some spots which made it obvious Ole Satan was gonna be up to something, books tryin' to entice more Bama action in...they shouldn't be hurting for that LOL. Some say movement between key numbers is less (or even totally UN) important but today it felt like it was whispering "OLE MISS".

Comment

My book actually gave it to me at 61/2 and I was in shock..Usually when he does this he is seriously trying to burn some Bama money. Like I should have, I bought the half to give me seven and laid back on the couch with a big smile on my face.....

Comment

VERY Nice Hit RR. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Cookie Monster View Post
                            VERY Nice Hit RR. Thanks!
                            Hey in my opinion we are here to help each other.. I have been humbled at times and I have had great days like today but what I have learned is watch the winners and respect everyone's opinion...This is a tough gig to come out on top. We have so many good college and pro pickers here it is well worth the 25 dollars for the insight....I totally suck in the NFL and other than the college pick of the week I have sucked period.. But I usually hang in there in college and especially the SEC...... thanks so much CM for the kind words.....

Comment

Originally posted by red raider 84 View Post
                              Hey in my opinion we are here to help each other....This is a tough gig to come out on top. We have so many good college and pro pickers here....
                              Regardless of how successful one is at it no one can say that College Football is not absolutely brutal to cap, I have immense respect for anyone who can wind up + in what might be the toughest row to hoe in sports capping....trying to predict what 19 year olds and early 20's kids will do.

To call an upset that sees a team go to 5-0 for the first time since John F. Kennedy was president and topple the #1 Golden Goose of the toughest conference IN A CONFERENCE MATCHUP is phenomenal.

This is just the start of your success for this season RR but what a start it was!!! There are many great SEC games coming up, this Rebel Win remodeled the conference. breathing life not just into the Rebels but paving a path for others to STEP UP. This is a huge positive for the SEC and a massive point of pride on your permanent SEC capping record RR.

Comment

Working...
                              X