• Show
Clear All

Michigan

Comment

CALIFORNIA GOLDEN BEARS

Comment

Memphis +5

Comment

Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn now and then. Lol! I think Purdue is improving (hung with notre dame) and Illinois isn't good enough to be double digit favorites over any team.

Comment

Originally posted by ALLSPORT View Post
            Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn now and then. Lol! I think Purdue is improving (hung with notre dame) and Illinois isn't good enough to be double digit favorites over any team.
            Very nice Allsport...

Comment

Originally posted by red raider 84 View Post
              ock....

You selected Louisville which was a favorite. You will need to make another selection please..

Thank you

RR84

Sorry, messed up and just saw your post today. I meant to post Syracuse who was the dog. Does not matter as Louisville won. Been without power for two days due to storms Thursday afternoon, so just saw post this afternoon. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Comment

Originally posted by OCK View Post
                Sorry, messed up and just saw your post today. I meant to post Syracuse who was the dog. Does not matter as Louisville won. Been without power for two days due to storms Thursday afternoon, so just saw post this afternoon. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.
                I knew it was a oversight and I tried to bring it to your attention..We had bad storms here last night also..Sorry big guy..You are doing well in the upset contest..keep them coming..

Comment

Originally posted by red raider 84 View Post
                  I knew it was a oversight and I tried to bring it to your attention..We had bad storms here last night also..Sorry big guy..You are doing well in the upset contest..keep them coming..
                  thanks. Appreciate your work on the contest.

Comment

Working...
                  X