Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playoff baseball plays

Post plays and thoughts here.

First thought. How don't you find value in the cards as a +190 dog with waino on the mound?

Tuesday.

A's -110 over royals...everyone wants kc but Oakland has the experience in this spot somewhat.

Comment

I made it thru the reigular season with a profit of +947 based on a $100 wager. I stunk it up my last couple weeks as usual to hurt on overall good season. Oh well. Still happy to be + money.

Might step it up in the post season unti wise as I always play the early games well until the series where I stink.

Comment

With that being said on the Cards, I cannot bet against Kershaw at home in game 1 either. UNDER is at 5.5 now. I would play it at 6 under with juice.

Comment

Woodee I agree the A's have the experience on the Royals but you can't win if you can't score. KC will be able to generate more offense to complete the second half collapse of Oakland. Home field advantage should play a key role in tonight's game.

After the Cards lose to Kershaw they'll bounce back strong in Game Two. Good luck to your Cardinals and congrats on being able to outlast my home team Pirates to win the NL Central Division. Hoping the PNC Park crowd and the Pirates pitching is a key tomorrow night. Volquez has been lights out in the second half of the season, ERA of 1.78 in last 12 starts, finished season with a scoreless streak of 18 innings. Similar to the A's though, if the Bucs bats don't wake up, they'll find a way to lose 2-1 or 3-2. You see me leaning towards the under for the NL Wild Card. Lets Go Bucs!!!

Comment

Rooting for the pirates for sure ! Good luck.
            Beat those Giants!

Lean to the under in that game from me too.

Comment

0-1 -110 in playoffs.
              Friday-

UNDER 6 Cards/LAD--with pitchers and sun light, I cannot see this getting to 5. 3-2 type of game late

**3 unit PLAY***

Angels -160 over KC....Square as can be but don;t see the Angels losing tonight. KC pitcher fade plus a huge Showmaker play.

Comment

Working...
              X