4* vikings+15.5, over 41.5

Sunday
    3* Tampa Bay +10.5
    3* Bengals -1.5
    2* Bears +3
    2* Giants -4

teaser
    4* bears +10.5, giants +3.5, pitt +1 +105

I'm eyeing the texans as well. Currently at +6.

Will likely be with u on that Giants play which if they do not handle this wounded ATL team here by at LEAST one touchdown then its time again for "concern".

Shaping up like its gonna be a bad day for Matt Ryan at QB for ATL, with the state of ATL O-line, NYG maybe the best bet on the board right now but they've done me wrong in the past so I'm leery of 'em overall but less so in this spot than I can recall in a while. Usually I just ignore 'em.

Comment

OH! Like the Teaser as well cuz Bears utilizes the WONG teaser principle to cross key numbers (7 & 10 in this instance) + NYG needless to say + crossin the 3 + That total should be money cuz Nationally Televised TV games thus far have gone OVER like 10 out of 12 or some such thing, whatever the exact number is its near 80% overs thus far....couple Scary ones in that regard this week tho: CIN @ NE stable at 46 SEA @ WASH opened 46 now 45.5, initial money on the Under. Teaser looks great though. 'Less PIT can find a way to get beaten by JAX as well LOL. GL

Comment

thanks man. That was my thinking too. Crossed nice numbers and coupled it with pitt straight up (basically).

And yep, Giants are getting noticeably better each game. Falcon's O-line is in shambles. Giants coming off long rest and falcons have played very poorly on the road with this being their 2nd road game in a row. Just lines up.

Good luck this weekend!

Comment

I won with Texans D a couple times this year, but not going with them again as long as Ryan Fitzpatrick is at QB.

Comment

And if the Giants can run all over that Texan D on the road, then Dallas and Demarco Murray should also.

I got Dallas early at -4.

Comment

damn. bridgewater didn't start and I had thought I would do a tease of pack and over if line dropped. Busy day missed out. Damn. Ponder is god awful.

turning giants into a 4* (so adding 2)

3* minn/gb 2H o20.5

Comment

also adding 2 to that teaser but pitt line makes it +1.5 for pitt
                so adding

2* bears +10.5, gmen +3.5, pitt +1.5 +105

(making it a 6*)

Comment

2* kc +5

Comment

4* pitt -0.5, sd -1

Comment

Adding another 3way

4* Bengals +3.5, over 36, seattle +3.5

Comment

6-5-1 +2.1