ILLINOIS -26 at Wisconsin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ILLINOIS -26 at Wisconsin

This will be the game that seals the fate of a few Illinois coaches as the ILLINI fans watch in horror as Wisky sets a new rushing record vs a Big-10 team.

Illinois starting QB is out and the backup is not that great. Illinois cannot tackle and it will show even worse vs a team that averages 331 yards on the ground to begin with.

I can easily see this game at 41-10. If Illinois defense cannot stop Purdue how in the world are they going to stop a solid pissed off running team like Wisconsin at home.

My opinion is tomorrows game will show everyone the extreme level of separation Illinois is in with its football program.

It pains me as an Illini fan to watch this football team-but as we ILLINI fans say we got a good basketball team and something to look forward to soon.

You mean 41-10 at the half, right???? Wisconsin may run on every play and score on every possession tomorrow afternoon. Hate to see your team lose big but Wisconsin should cover and the game should end up on the over side of the card. It is October so you can start prepping for College Basketball Midnight Madness..... I believe it's coming to College Campuses around the country very soon.

Comment

Will follow you guys on this one. Illinois looks pretty sad and Wiscy will be looking to get back on track. Got it at -27. GL!

Comment

I sure under estimated Whisky's run defense-they are extremely vulnerable to the run sweep and Illinois did just enough to hang around this over rated badger squad. What really confused the badgers was when Illinois put Arron Bailey in a 3rd string QB who is a gifted running QB.

Illinois gave up over 400 yards in rushing to Wisky-Just pathetic.

I was thinking ILLINOIS FOOTBALL new recruiting pitch for a new coach-let's start with NICK SABAN. Place a bunch of adds down in bama land that reads.

SABAN- Sure you can win at Alabama, but let's see if you can do it at Illinois. "Bet you cant"

Comment

Working...
        X