Masked Prognosticator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Masked Prognosticator

I have seen many come through here good and bad but you my friend are good..

A guy that selects teams like Umass, S Bama, Fla Alt...and so on is pretty darn impressive in my book. I don't think you have selected a top 50 team all year.. Now that's impressive..I couldn't tell you where some of the teams you pick call home..... Very nice job my friend..

So we are tied for first but we have sharks all around us like Bret, Woodee, Tax, and many others..If either one of us slips one bit we will be toast...... I was really wanting to win this for once but I can see that it will take me not losing again to do this..

Nice job and hats off to you my friend....I am a fan....

I'll echo that. When I saw that UMASS pick with just "+ points" I had to scroll up to see how many they were getting, expecting....it being UMASS to see double digits but JUST ONE POINT???!!! I immediately thought: "Holy Crap, brave pick. Ballsy as hell 'specially with them on the road....what type of research does one do to arrive at supreme confidence in UMASS getting just one point on the road?"

Lingering in the back of my mind is the sense that the really best wagering opportunities lie in these smaller conference matchups which would be logical as perhaps linesmakers less "sharp" on these games?

I looked in on the UMASS score a couple times today because of MaskedP, just curious how it'd work out....

They didn't need the +1.

Nice call Masked P.

Comment

Thanks for the kind words, all I can tell you is I am very lucky to go 6-1, and could easily finish this contest 6-8, but collywobbles is on the right track with my betting strategy this and frankly, last year, which didn't pay off as well . . . .

Were all friends here, so I don't mind sharing that not only do I think the chalk is sharper and the bookies put the feet on the desk on lesser profile college games, there are an awful lot of lesser known programs that have entered the FBS lottery over the past few years that have quickly put together underrated squads and have been able to beat the line against established but less aggressive programs, and they make a nice value because the public is afraid to back these newer teams.

With the Playoff, which will surely expand, look for more FCS schools to put their names in the hat, bulk up quickly, and beat the number until the betting public catches up like in 2030, all these schools in a bid to get lucky and make a run at the once elusive National Championship. That low-budget state school down the road? They wont be playing Division II for long. That directional university in the next town? Look for them in the In-and-Out Burger Bowl versus Arkansas Tech in 7 years. This is something I think gamblers here can profit off of for the next decade, if not longer.

There is additional science, which Im not going to get into here (after all, I want to win some money too LOL) but as for UMass, believe it or not, this was the easiest pick of the year for me. Lets say you have two teams, both 0-6. Once has scored 30+ points in 4 of their losses; the other 0-6 team has failed to score more than 14 points in a game the entire season. The latter team is a 1 point favorite. Who would YOU take?

I ran the game through my formulas, and that high scoring team UMass against an offensively anemic Kent State, was a no brainer.

Good luck week 7 everyone and remember, we are all working together to take money out of the bookies wallet!

Comment

Very nice job guys.

Time to get HOT...I cannot afford any more loses this year! I'm coming for you!

Fun making money following you guys' plays tho! Keep them coming!

Win or lose the contest, we are all here to make $$$.

Comment

amen

Comment

I SECOND THAT !

Comment

Working...
            X