No announcement yet.

Baseball plsyoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everyone is on the royals in this spot. Scary.

Books rarely give away free money when it looks this juicy. Line had moved but still scares me.

Comment

Friday.

Under 7.

Against the grain again.

Comment

Since tonight isn't a marque pitching match-up, I'm leaning towards the OVER. Watch the Royals run at every change on Tim Hudson, that alone should generate a few additional runs. Giants hope the Royals have a rough time dealing with the tricky right field wall and power alley. Yost has changed up the lineup in the outfield, Aoki will not start. Gordon, Dyson, and Cain with cover the outfield from left to right.... During World Series commercials tune into ESPN for the Blue Turf match-up between BYU and Boise State and later in the evening, if your cable outlet has Fox Sports 1, they have the college football game from the Bay Area where the Cal Bears are hosting the Oregon Ducks. Lots of points tonight, pull out the calculator to tabulate all the points. Have a great sports weekend!!!! PD

Comment

Going with KC/OV again.

Comment

Under hits.
            6-0 for me in this thread.

Going to go with the giants in the bounce back spot in game 4.

Comment

Games 6 AND 7 are not up against football so hopefully America tunes in and enjoys some really good small ball. Royals get to Peavy and win tonight 7-3.

Comment

I'm going to go with the Royals too. Peavey or Vogelsong are the Giants weak spot. Will be a short leash so hopefully KC jumps on him early.

I really want a game 7!

Comment

Woo hoo.....looking good guys. 4-0 B2 and still batting :^ )

Comment

Tough call tonight. What are you guys thinking?

Putting my perfect record in this playoff thread on the line....

Not a fan of Hudson at all and would favor Guthrie. Managers will have a quick hook with al hands on deck so the UNDER 7 might be worth a look?

Comment

Bet % right now...

83% on KC...Line has moved up.

73% on OVER.

Comment

San Fran +1.5 (-170). Bucking the majority again here. I think bochy gas something up his sleeve with bumgardner out of the pen.

8-0 streak on the line....

Comment

Atcually 66-34 % bets for the Royals now ML.

Comment

With the Royal's bullpen rested, and Boche saying he would use Bumgarner if necessary, the UN does look enticing. Could be a 3-2 or 4-2 type game either way. Also, at first I liked the Royals but now leaning Giants who have a ton of experience here.

Comment

Like the under too.

Hopefully it's a great game 7.

Comment

Well that was profitable. Had Giants/UN parlay and was able to get in-game bets on Giants +170 and on UN 9.

Comment

Working...
                                X