X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baseball plsyoffs

Tuesday.

Giants -128 over cards.
    Don't see the cards winning this game. Yady factor sets in.

good call

Comment

that side arm card pitcher sucked and blew the game for the cards

Comment

Cards dug themselves a hole early. Hope they win tmmrw. Need to get the series back to STL!!

Comment

Wednesday PARLAY--

Giants +1.5
          Orioles +1.5

+129 odds on the parlay.

like this play a lot!

Comment

Nobody else is probably watching baseball this time of year but me, but KC is putting on a defensive show.

I have not seen them miss a tough play all playoffs. Every ball hit that looks like a hit, they catch. Amazing. A tough team to have a wager against today!

Comment

Nice parlay woodee, sure it was with mixed emotions.
              Just not a Giants fan, but can't ignore their success over the past 5 years.

Comment

Have to throw the fan side out the window on the Cards....They are done. Sloppy game by playersd and manager once again.

Giants take the series tonight too. Waino is not healthy no matter what he or anyone says.

Thursday--

Giants -148 over Cards

Comment

Good little run in the playoffs as the Giants finished off my Birds. 3-0 so far.

Tuesday--

Game 1 WS--

OVER 6.5 (+105)----Contrarian play here. Everybody is thinking ace-ace under automatically. Going opposite. I can easily see a 4-3 game here with a few nerves from both sides. Good value at + money.

Comment

Good luck. I hope KC hasn't lost any momentum.

On a side note, I cannot stand Fox's TV broadcasts of baseball. It's fun to see how the
                    defense is positioned and moving, but Fox for long periods of time will show only the
                    pitcher and home plate....and then extreme close ups of fans or bench players.
                    Just like football there is a lot going on in the field and it would be nice to see it.

Comment

I feel a sweep can happen. Don't know by who, but I bet series in 4 games +650. If KC get's it's bubble burst by losing a game late, by their bullpen, they might not recover. If KC continues it's magic in game 1, and their bullpen is shutdown again, and they beat the unbeatable Baumgartner, SF might not recover.

Comment

Winner on the over.

Have to look royals on Wednesdsy most likely. Peavey is hittable and Ventura can be nasty.

Comment

Wednesday--

Royals -116 over SF...Obvious play but I think the rigth side to be on. Need some of that royal magic that wasn't there on tuesday. should come easier against Peavey rather than Bumgardner.

Comment

Under 7 game 2 World Series

Comment

I'd lean Royals over Giants tonight as well. Peavy has not pitched well in KC in his career, overall he's 5-7, ERA of 4.97 in 14 career starts against the Royals. Butler, Gordon and Escobar see beach balls when Peavy is on the mound, each hitting near .400 against Jake. Even more important in my mind, NO SF GIANT batter has EVER faced Yordano Ventura in a regular season game. That advantage alone should get him through the Giants lineup twice without too much damage if he doesn't get the rookie world series jitters and suffers control problems. Royals only need six strong innings from Ventura and then the bullpen can close out game two.

Comment

Working...
                              X