Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

75% College System for the last 20 years.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 75% College System for the last 20 years.

Bet against Va Tech and Virginia coming off a by week. This week bet against both I would like to list all the years where this has been a winner however

I don't have the time or the energy but I have waited every year for this trend and this week is the week. I hope I haven't jinx myself but I am all in so

you can do whatever just giving the news.

ok... we're half way home. I took pitt for a little and will let it ride with Duke. Loved duke to begin with so will go heavy here. Nice little stat there noname.

Comment

While I personally cannot mess with DOOK after they looked so miserably pathetic in letting me down vs. Miami I did happen across the following interesting stuff which should strengthen confidence in completing this VA/VATECH Fade "Daily Double":

Virginia and Virginia Tech fit a scenario wherein teams away off back-to-back wins are 19-35-1 ATS*** when coming off a week of rest in Game Seven since 1980.

Teams that fit the above and are facing a conference opponent that won 8 or more games last season (such as is the case with The Virginia Cavaliers today versus Duke) slip to 2-13 ATS.

*** Va Tech's non-cover ATS this past Thursday included in this number

Hope Duke does you better today then they did me.

Comment

Giving it a try as well
        Good luck and thanks for sharing!

Comment

Magnificent noname, congrats!

DOOK closer to being eligible for parole out my Doghouse. Prolly gonna still need one more week of Good Behaviour. At least. Wasn't just that they were OWNED by MIAMI they were my pick in the GOW contest so that type of showing in that spot....pretty serious offense. I just know tho'....as soon as I let 'em out........

thanks for sharing noname.

Comment

WOW..

I had read this but really paid it no serious attention..I took Duke today because besides Alabama I thought it was the best pick out there.. Nice stat Noname....I am glad that I was on your side...lol

Comment

Working...
            X