Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Raiders SEC picks for 10/18/2014

Okay we are still sucking wind but here they are:

Alabama -11.5 (Texas AM has had their moment in the sun and folds like a cheap suit today)
    Bama/AM over 61.5 (This game has went over the last two years and Bama lights it up today)
    Georgia -3.5 (Arkansas left it on the field with Bama last week)
    Mississippi -16 (Vols have a decent defense but not so good offense)
    Miss/Tenn under 46.5 (Miss could pitch a shut out here)
    Kentucky +9.5 (I am 0 for LSU this year so I am due...lol)

Last week 3-3 (50%)
    YTD 6-10 (37.5%)

Just really bad period but I believe good things are on the horizon...

Adding:

Florida -4.5 (I don't think Florida is as bad as they look but I do think Mizzou is not really good at all on the defensive side of the ball.

Comment

I hardly ever do this but I am going to change my side on the LSU-Kentucky game.. I ended up wagering on LSU..GO FIGURE...I feel very strongly about this but usually when I change my mind I get burned..

So LSU IS THE PICK NOW..

Comment

Tell ya what Red BAMA is coming together strong at all the right time-Saban called out the fans and he was right during that ARK game a 14-13 squeaker-He said ny players responded and left it on the field that game you fans dont get that.

Today Bama rolls it is all coming together for Bama to slip into a top 4 spot.

Comment

Carpet the best team in the SEC is hands down Ole Miss.. I am probably the only one on this Earth that said they will be in the playoff..Alabama is very good as always but just not as good....Miss st will lose because of the defense....Ole Miss is absolutely loaded on defense and nobody else is close....period......I guess we will see how it all plays out....

Comment

It's so funny how this shit works out..There was no way Bama was going to lose today and I knew that...I thought Florida was better than what they have showed..They are a disgrace..I liked Kentucky but thought on it and realized no way... LSU would win.. I lost last week by adding Auburn for the same reasons..I probably will end up 5-2 this week which is great but that will bring me to 11-12 for the season.....NOT TOO GOOD...ACTUALLY SHAMEFUL...I will take the good week but we have a long way to go;..

Comment

Bama/AM over 61.5 tantamount to a "bad beat" as A&M can't even manage a measly FIELD GOAL which woulda cashed this over for ya RR. How very far we've ventured Aggies from that opening day matchup at South Carolina. Night and friggin' day.

Comment

Working...
              X