Red Raiders SEC picks for 10/25/2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Raiders SEC picks for 10/25/2014

I started not to do this but I will give it a shot anyway....I can't stand being under 50%.

LSU/Miss over 44 (LSU has great athletes so maybe the offense only gets 10 but special teams can get points and I believe B. Wallace will throw the pick six tonight) I was wrong the last two meeting at BR have produced 79 and 76 points.

Mississippi -3
    Miss st -13 (Going to ride the Miss teams until they buck me)

Last week 5-2 (71.4%)

YTD 11-12 (47.8%)

Good luck guys!

Against my better judgement I am adding:

South Carolina +19 (Auburn just isn't Auburn that we saw last year)
    Tennessee +20 (they are pathetic but Bama not the same on the road)
    SC/Aub over 64.5 (South Carolina should get points and you know AU will)

This was certainly not my favorite weekend to pick them...Maybe I will get lucky..

RR84

Comment

Just saw where Les Miles mother passed away last night and he is going to coach tonight. I am sure the LSU players will now have extra motivation to win..

Comment

Adding:

Tenn/Bama over 46

Comment

Go figure the only over I lost was my College pick of the week.. I can't complain because I was losing everything except my college pick of the week at one point.

Thank goodness I added what I did or it would have been really bad..

summary of today...

LSU/MISS over 44 loser
          Miss -3.5 loser
          Miss st -13.5 winner
          South Carolina +19 winner
          Tennessee +20 winner
          Aub/SC over 64.5 winner
          Bama/Tenn over 46 winner

Another 5-2 weekend so no complaints for the week but that makes me 16-14 for the year and after the terrible start.. I will take it..

See ya next week....

Comment

Nice add ons!

I called that Ole Miss under, but chose Ole Miss -3.5 for my GOW. Go figure.

Bama big guy was heading in for the cover at the end and had it stripped.

Comment

Originally posted by widestrides View Post
              Nice add ons!

I called that Ole Miss under, but chose Ole Miss -3.5 for my GOW. Go figure.

Bama big guy was heading in for the cover at the end and had it stripped.
              Widestrides I am usually okay with my picks in the SEC but it just never felt right from the get go. I got lucky with the add ons as you say but not too good with my top pick.. Hey that's the way it goes sometimes..

Comment

Him getting stripped like that reminded me of Cleveland against Denver when Earnest Byner did the same thing..I have no clue how I remember that but I do..

Comment

Ole miss only a 2 point fav this week over auburn at home.
                  I'm not sold on auburn this year. I'm taking miss for sure.

Thoughts?

Comment

I told B25 yesterday that I still like Ole Miss. I said exactly what you said that I am not sold on AU. Whoever loses is in deep trouble as far as the SEC goes. That being said, I will take the better defensive team and pray that Miss qb has a better day than he did against LSU. Nice call on the under last week. I don't know what the hell I was thinking.

RR84

Comment

Working...
                    X