ILLINOIS +28 VS OHIO STATE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ILLINOIS +28 VS OHIO STATE

Illinois wins it's first Big 10 Game in a year with an upset of the Gophers. Illinois has won 2 games out of 19 in Big Ten play. Very Sloppy play by Minnesota gave Illinois the game-I watched the game and Minny had 4 wide open drops that were game changers along with the penalty's. Minny is no where as good as the record indicates.

I came in at Illinois +24.5 so 28 seems just a tad high-I need to drill down on the injury report for Illinois-

Let's kick the tires on this game.

Ohio State coach says today Illinois Defense is alot better than last year-What tape is he watching?

Illinois QB is still out and Otoole will start again-Illinois defense is a bit banged up and special teams look vunerable vs the buckeyes.

Getting down to Carpets level for review-More to follow

Comment

Osu has mich state on deck too I believe ...

Comment

There's better games on the board than this one!

Comment

Originally posted by Taxman View Post
          There's better games on the board than this one!
          There are always better games on the board than Illinois-whats the point?

Comment

Might look at ohio state first half actually if the number is manageable. I can see osu coming out smoking, getting an early lead and then possible resting some guys for next week.

Comment

I think Illinois stays within 24 points-Agreed 100% woodee they OSU are going to rest some starters 2nd half as they get ready for Mich St

Comment

Sure there are a lot better games out there than Illinois as Tax Man duly noted-but I do not care still focused on the line at 28 OSU.

Illinois has always plays Ohio State historically strong 7-5 vs Buckeyes at Ohio State in Columbus since 1998. Sure the last two years has not been pretty for Illinois.

There is one team Illini as a nation gets up for and you guessed it Ohio State-We expect to get slaughtered every time but in the end it was the best effort all year our team showed year after year.

I suspect an Illinois back door cover here as Wisky plays this game to close to the vest looking ahead.

Good Luck all.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpet View Post
                  I suspect an Illinois back door cover here as Wisky plays this game to close to the vest looking ahead.

Good Luck all.
                  Ohio State not Wisky

Comment

ESPN Streak For The Cash

ESPN Streak For The Cash has this game as a pick for today...

NCF (Illinois @ #13 Ohio State): What will be the GAME RESULT?

#13 Ohio State: Wins By 30+ Points (currently about 40% have chosen this)

-or-

Any Other Result (Currently about 60% have chose this)

I really do not think (hope) that tOSU will win by 30 or more...

Comment

Here is my thinking in the whole process....After this weeks first playoff pole..Style points and head to head will count. That being said I think the better teams realize this and will kick ass this week. I personally wagered a great deal on Ohio st and others with this philosophy in mind..

Comment

RR I know it's looking brutal-Illini keep killing themselves

Comment

Working...
                        X