Masked Prognosticator NCAA Garbage Games of the Week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Masked Prognosticator NCAA Garbage Games of the Week

Thought Id post these since some people like my "overlooked" games and Im taking Mizzou in the CGOW contest:

Texas St -7 1/2 over NEW MEXICO ST
    While the Aggies are 6-0 ATS home vs the Sun Belt this year so far, they are 0-9 ATS in first of back to back home games, AND 0-4 with rest. Thats a 0-13 combined loser. That 7 1/2 point line tells me the Bobcats put an end to NMSU's run over the Belt in Las Cruces.

Speaking of New Mexico, I see in the CGOW New Mexico and UNLV are a Pick 'em. Not only are UNLV now -120 Money Line favorites, on some books theyt are -1 point favorites. As for the Lobos, they are 1-6 ATS v the Rebels. Im not crazy about it, but hold a gun to my head, you gotta take UNLV in this one. UNLV SU over New Mexico
    Last edited by Masked Prognosticator; 11-01-2014, 02:55 AM. Reason: spelling check the time

While the Aggies are 6-0 ATS home vs the Sun Belt this year so far, EDIT OUT THIS YEAR SO FAR---MP

Comment

Thanks, I very much value insight into these smaller conference games. Ages ago I was acquainted with someone who had a great deal of knowledge in, mainly (and if I recall correctly) the MAC and we were well above 60% over a 2 year span. So I recall that value, within these less celebrated conferences...well.

Speaking of Value, CGOW and The Sun Belt Conference Arkansas State at IDAHO total 64.5 in the contest with current O/U bet down to 60...theres some value and if I wasn't so damn drunk + absolutely snakebit with totals I'd take that as my CGOW pick but them things combined with a total lack of common sense sees me prolly taking FRESNO STATE -12 starting for the 1st time a Redshirt Freshman at QB who apparently throws the ball a hellova lot harder than his incompetent predecessor but they're playing the Wyoming Cowboys at home and I guess I'm just hoping the spotlight of Fresno State's first homegame in a month & the roar of the hometown crowd will inspire Bulldog WRs to focus and catch footballs. If they do that I think will be OK. GL.

Comment

Woops wait Nevermind. I got the Ark St. Idaho line mixed up with Arkansas/Miss St. line which is now at 60 but Arky State line is at 66 so just nevermind. In my defense the words "Arkansas" and "State" do occur within both of these matchups.

Comment

Working...
        X