Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toughest Week yet for Mock Hilton picks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toughest Week yet for Mock Hilton picks.

On its surface, to more than a few, it looks easy. Therein lies the problem as those who've been paying attention the last couple of years in NFL and especially this season with Offense-friendly flags abounding have seen "easy" work out to be less easy than once it was. Miniscule chance it all works out this weekend as it appears that it should and winds up actually being an easy week. Anyone who hauls in a perfect 5-0 card this weekend/Monday is a stud.

Like a lot of dogs this weekend

Comment

Trap plays. Everyone of 'em.

Comment

haha oh noooooooooo!!!!!!

Comment

I think this week was maybe 3rd hardest... maybe.

Comment

Black cat was 5-0 I see.

Looking at 2-3 myself unless the ravens turn it around.

Comment

stunning 2-3 for me as well. The Leaders are giving us great chances, week after week (for at least the last 2 weeks) to rise to the top of this contest and we are not taking them. This is my first NFL contest and its much much harder and way more stressful than I thought it would be.

I think the only person in the top 10 or so than can go 5-0 is ImpalerWins with Steelers and NYGiants somehow losing by 2 or less to the Colts. Or winning, of course, but thats pretty inconceivable if the same "Giants" show up that reported for that 27-0 humiliation vs.Philly.

Comment

3-2 week. I bombed last week and the week before. Just one of those mid season slumps but this week seemed clearer. There were a couple surprises though.
                WTF was that san diego

Comment

It's mid season guys and we are starting to see a separation of team level of play-Injuries play a big factor in that.

Look at the teams that are bad but are healthy playing vs a good banged up team and you may find some value in the dog. Especially at home.

This is the time of year that the dogs cannot be over looked.

Comment

There's about a 3% chance of going 5-0 on any given week. Likewise, there is a 3% chance of going 0-5 on any given week. From either perspective, I've been incredibly impressive this season, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBlackCat View Post
                      There's about a 3% chance of going 5-0 on any given week.
                      Precisely why I despise Numbers. To a Delusional Fool numbers are like Kryptonite. Fortunately my delusion runs deep though so I'll be able to stumble on thinking 5-0 this week for me about 76.4% possible. At the minimum lol.

Comment

Because knowledge is a dangerous thing, the odds of going 0-5 are far greater than the odds of going 5-0 despite what mathematics might suggest!

Comment

Originally posted by TheBlackCat View Post
                          Because knowledge is a dangerous thing, the odds of going 0-5 are far greater than the odds of going 5-0 despite what mathematics might suggest!
                          Now that I can relate to. Numbers...not so much. They, and what they relate to are just too "absolute", unwavering whereas with words you can always say: "Well, what I really meant was...."

I can totally relate to what you said above though because I've watched my chances of going 0-5 diminish significantly this season by simply refusing to take The New York Jets.

Comment

Stupid play on the Giants. I mailed that one in...ugh.

Comment

Originally posted by ImpalerWins View Post
                              Stupid play on the Giants.
                              You won't be hearing any criticism out of me cuz I selected Denver -3. Versus Belicek/Brady combo that has basically HOMEschooled P. Manning and I gave them 3 points at that home, tantamount to sending Tyson into the ring to face Seldon and giving Mike an extra arm and a handgun to use in the bout. And anyways, I think you're in 3rd damn place or something. Thank God for the rest of us that you took the GMen. This weeks line is begging you to give 'em a chance to redeem themselves, lol.

Hey BlackCat, I thought of a good idea. If we just keep bumpin' that "Week 9 Mock Hilton Picks post here" thread up prolly a few will post in there thinkin' its this weeks card so they'll get 0-5's which'll help us move up the board.

People who can't do math come up with good ideas like this cuz they have to find alternative ways to solve problems.
                              We just can't let Kirchinsky discover the plan.

Comment

Working...
                              X