Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missy state at bama and other college football think tank

Line has gone to 8.5 bama favored.

I know oddsmakers rank bama high but this is insane to me. I played msu at 8 thinking it may stop there.

Thoughts? Sec guys?? Am
    I being trapped??

Also what about mizzou + at a&m. Let down spot and mizzou off bye.

This has got to be the hardest SEC year to handicap ever. It did seem to be too many points for this game. Alabama looked really good defensively to me last week so I think I will pass on this one. If I had to take a side I would agree with you but I have very little confidence when it comes to this game. Good luck Woodee.

Comment

Points seem too easy. I've seen this many times before when the oddsmakers throw this many points at you on an undefeated team. Seems like a no brainer and rarely ever is.

Comment

Allow me to share my bare floor thoughts on a couple games.

BAMA -8.5-The points seem high-spread should be 6.5-I do not see a dominating BAMA defense to stop Missy State offense.

GTECH at home getting 3 vs Clemson-I flat out love GT's running game that has two backs each averaging 5.1 yards a carry. Isee a home dog barking here for sure.

Carpet

Comment

Got a horrible line on missy state. Now at 10. Mis read that one.

Comment

Missy state is the play here-they are a solid football team and this game will be a tight one.

Comment

Wow this football season has gone by fast.
              Games I like:

Navy-3
              This was woodees pick this week and it's a good one. Navy still needs
              to win 2 of it's last 3 games to accept the Poinsettia Bowl invite. Not
              sure if the VMI win counts? Another plus is that they have a week
              off prior to each one of those 3 games.

San Jose St. -9.5
              Move along, nothing to see here. Meaning it may not be too exciting
              to watch. Hawaii just doesn't have any offense, so look for an easy
              win for the Spartans

LSU +2
              I remember all three of you (Carpet, red raider and woodee) posting
              about Bielema's hire at Arkansas, with no positives given. You were
              all spot on as he's gone 0-13 in SEC games. I don't see LSU concerned
              with what Arkansas does and will just put a smooth game together
              on the road.

others:
              Wisconsin -6
              Michigan St. -12
              Arkansas St. -14.5-Another overlooked team. They are 10-1 ATS for
              this year and the past 2 years, in November.

Comment

Originally posted by Krichinsky View Post
                Wow this football season has gone by fast.
                Games I like:

Navy-3
                This was woodees pick this week and it's a good one. Navy still needs
                to win 2 of it's last 3 games to accept the Poinsettia Bowl invite. Not
                sure if the VMI win counts? Another plus is that they have a week
                off prior to each one of those 3 games.

San Jose St. -9.5
                Move along, nothing to see here. Meaning it may not be too exciting
                to watch. Hawaii just doesn't have any offense, so look for an easy
                win for the Spartans

LSU +2
                I remember all three of you (Carpet, red raider and woodee) posting
                about Bielema's hire at Arkansas, with no positives given. You were
                all spot on as he's gone 0-13 in SEC games. I don't see LSU concerned
                with what Arkansas does and will just put a smooth game together
                on the road.

others:
                Wisconsin -6
                Michigan St. -12
                Arkansas St. -14.5-Another overlooked team. They are 10-1 ATS for
                this year and the past 2 years, in November.

The Kman picking a slot of games.....Very nice...I like it!

Comment

Worried about ga southern knowing the option well since they run it too.

Last home game for navy. Just think the sun belt is weak and southerns wins are a little smoke n mirrors.

Looking at Minnesota at home vs ohio state. +14.5.

Also possibly unc and Georgia.

Comment

Alabama
                    Tennessee
                    Florida

just a few I like this week.

Comment

Tenn
                      Maryland
                      New Mexico
                      Auburn over
                      Marshall
                      FSU
                      Wisc.

Comment

SECOND time in two weeks my GODDAMNED pick doesnt cover after giving up a TD down pass on 4th down! I QUIT HANDICAPPING!!!! I SUCK!!!! I CANT PICK THE WHEN THE SUN COMES UP! F YOU, Alabama and F YOU Appalachian State! I hope both your programs get shut down by the NCAA!!!!:

Comment

Well one thing I hold the crown for this year is losing in the last minute of a ballgame

Comment

Originally posted by Carpet View Post
                            Allow me to share my bare floor thoughts on a couple games.

BAMA -8.5-The points seem high-spread should be 6.5-I do not see a dominating BAMA defense to stop Missy State offense.

GTECH at home getting 3 vs Clemson-I flat out love GT's running game that has two backs each averaging 5.1 yards a carry. Isee a home dog barking here for sure.

Carpet
                            Missy state was barking on the door of Bama all 2nd half they should of beat bama straight up will take the cover.

GTECH could be the most under rated team at this time-Upset win as called.

Good luck my betting brothers.

Comment

Miss st covered the line but there was no way they were going to beat them. If Alabama was only up by eight on the last drive you would have saw a entirely different defense then the semi prevent they played. Alabama clearly dialed it down and played softer to burn time. Just my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                              X