No announcement yet.

A true Bar Story this week-Betting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

too many people ***on*** SEA in the Mock...not "in".

Comment

Originally posted by Carpet View Post
      I like to be known as a sucker-thanks for the advice.
      LOL Sounds like you fooled a full room of suckers that day, in that case!

Comment

RESPECT to the Bears Defense, they took the game over in that 3rd Quarter with 2 HUGE takeaways and a win securing 4th & 1 stop. Credit where its due they beat me and Lovie's Bucs fair and square. Now they travel to DET where it looks like they'll be around 6 point dogs, +7 at Pinny right now but thats getting hit so I reckon we won't be seeing +7 anytime soon at USA facing books....carpet your friends at The Cantina might want Bears +6. Me i like the Detroit D at 7-3 off 2 straight losses laying that number but certainly no 7 or more so watch out if they want it cuz Bears done got me the L2 weeks with ATS covers so tread lightly.

Comment

oh yeah. Lions 7-4 now...not 7-3....short week 'til this game, Thanksgiving.

Comment

As for Chicago's offense, it is mind-boggling to me that with the weapons they have, and playing at home, they could only generate 130 yds in the air and 1 passing TD against a defense ranked 30th out of 32 in pass defense, giving up an average of 266 ypg and 2 passing TD's per game. I know defenses can improve throughout the year, and TB did look pretty good vs Washington, and I know the Lovie connection, but still a combined 6 catches for just 54 yds out of Marshall and Jefferey?

Comment

Originally posted by dragon1952 View Post
              As for Chicago's offense, it is mind-boggling to me that with the weapons they have, and playing at home, they could only generate 130 yds in the air and 1 passing TD against a defense ranked 30th out of 32 in pass defense, giving up an average of 266 ypg and 2 passing TD's per game. I know defenses can improve throughout the year, and TB did look pretty good vs Washington, and I know the Lovie connection, but still a combined 6 catches for just 54 yds out of Marshall and Jefferey?
              Exactly. Give us +5.5 vs. an opponent that puts up a total of about 220yds in offense and I think we all take that bet and win it 90% of the time lol. Thats why I come hat in hand with props to the Bears D. Now they face DET (#1 Rushing DEF, #10 vs. Pass) with just 3 days off, looks like an oncoming trainwreck for CHI, right? That Lions minus 6.5 or so looks pretty good, right? Obviously the D will need to step up huge again.

Comment

Originally posted by collywobbles View Post
                Exactly. Give us +5.5 vs. an opponent that puts up a total of about 220yds in offense and I think we all take that bet and win it 90% of the time lol. Thats why I come hat in hand with props to the Bears D. Now they face DET (#1 Rushing DEF, #10 vs. Pass) with just 3 days off, looks like an oncoming trainwreck for CHI, right? That Lions minus 6.5 or so looks pretty good, right? Obviously the D will need to step up huge again.
                The Bears Defense is the least of the worries which is under scored with sarcasm heading into Detroit. Culter looks anaemic with his passing game if he is forced to move his feet when passing.

Last game vs Tampa Cutler had 6 drives in the first half vs a Good Defense that brought heat for a total of 68 yards and 3 first downs. Do that against Detroit at home and it will be over by half time.

The Bears coach is very concerned with the short turnaround for this game-they seem a bit off balance.

The Bears will struggle mightily vs the Lions Defense. O/U for Cutler picks 2?

Comment

I talked with Corn Picker he says he is cooking a 26 pound turkey in memory of the Eagles-Thinks Dallas will feast in this game-

Comment

The Eagles are 4-1 SU on Thanksgiving and the line last I checked is only 3 points. Plus, the Cowboys had a shorter week.

Just sayin'.

Comment

A distress signal indicates that a person is threatened by grave and imminent danger and requires immediate assistance. Raising the American Flag upside down is a distress signal. Here is another one:

Originally posted by Carpet View Post
                      Carpets Wife Picks

Detriot
                      Dallas
                      NE
                      GB
                      SEATTLE
                      Detroit is playing Chicago Bears. Mrs. Carpet has issued an obvious distress signal here, with this selection of Detroit. Someone needs to don a coat 'n goggles, gloves & a beanie 'n head out into the Illinois night to investigate, starting at The Cantina, several hours of worthwhile investigating to be accomplished there no doubt. I'd do it but I'm lazy and I don't like cold weather.

Comment

Working...
                      X