• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RestEasy NFL Week 12

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

3* bears/lions o46

10pt teaser
    8* bears +17, seattle +11.5, sf/sea o30

Win the total looking to push the teaser.

7pt tease
    7* philly +10, seattle +8

Comment

2-1 on thanksgiving. +0.4
      Nfl 67-62 -2.75*

4* giants -3 EV
      3* arizona -2.5
      3* carolina +2
      3* pats +3 -125

Teaser
      10* ravens -0.5, miami -0.5

Comment

Youch. Damn ravens.

11* denver +11, over38.5, miami +3.5

Comment

I must be the biggest square in the world because I can't figure out this Den/KC line. The services must be on KC because the line went from Den -1.5 to PK at one point this afternoon....no way that was public move....although us squares have now bet it back up to 1.5. Better QB....Denver in a landslide....better WR's.....Denver in a landslide.....RB?....not as different as you might think considering what is asked of them.....Better DEF?....I'd say equal at worst but I still Like DEN batter. So all KC has going is home field and maybe a slight edge with Charles. I don't get it and think DEN wins by a minimum of 6-7 pts.

Comment

Ravens melt down made me sick. Had them for my gow play plus in a teaser to win su. Ugh.

Story of my weekend of betting. If I didn't make a horrible call, my teams blew it at the end!

Comment

NYG's f#$ked me in a survivor league where I had to pick 2. St Louis was my other pick and I decided to save Den, Ind.

Comment

Originally posted by woodee12 View Post
                Ravens melt down made me sick. Had them for my gow play plus in a teaser to win su.
                Same here, only loss in 2 separate parlays, one 4-team ATS w/ STL, MN & IND all easy winners, (Baltimore should have been also) 2nd parlay mainly Moneylines with ravens that as well but they just plain did not want the win, for whatever reason.

I appreciate how unsavory that sounds but How does Elvis DumASServil even MANAGE to LINE UP OFFSIDES basically as many times as the Ravens target WR Steve Smith? (DUMASS 3 line-ups IN neutral zone vs. S.Smith 4 targets).

That guy Steve Smith, a hardened veteran of the wars, is there to WIN. He goes up and GETS THE RECEPTION how do you target the guy just 4 times I don't care whose covering him.....Yes the ONE target to him in the Endzone the guy covering him made a BRILLIANT play denying the TD but Meanwhile OTHER Ravens WRs accomplish 3 dropped balls every bit as spectacular for their failure (as in: HOW does he manage to NOT CATCH THE BALL??) as O'Dell Beckham's catch was for it's SUCCESS for the NYG vs. Dallas so BALT snatches defeat from the jaws of victory by handing the game to SD by including 14 penalties for 98 yards culminating in an (albeit very questionable call) of Pass Interference to seal the loss?

One of those you can only call (at least a) form of "bad beat" cuz it was one of those you could see coming all the way from when they began kicking all those damn field goals, late first quarter into the 2nd, getting shut down in the red zone time after time keeping a Phillip River's team that came in (as I mentioned in the other thread about River's led Bolts) 3-10 ATS record in his last 13 starts against the AFC North stay in the game.

John Harbaugh 29-0 SU, 21-8 ATS in his career as a non-division favorite, including 5-0 SU and ATS versus AFC West opponents. What is one to do? NO sensible reason beyond a "contrarian play" (or psychic friggin powers) to back a SD that historically doesn't handle early EST matchups well...recently re-inforced by their destruction at the hands of MIAMI just a few weeks back.

I actually ain't pissed about the loss itself (cuz one IS gonna lose 4 or more out of every ten wagers regardless of course) as much as I am about the misplaced faith in this intrinsically dysfunctional squad because the fact that is that today's BALTIMORE "TEAM" DOES THIS.

Regularly, like.

vs. Indianapolis week 5, BOTH GAMES vs. CIN this season, the humiliating ass-whooping PITTSBURGH put on them on national TV and today again they just basically lay down and let their opponent have the game.

You see other teams give away games because they're powerless to stop that, they suck and have few if any quality players and/or a malfunctioning "system" but with The Ravens have talented players within a good and past very successful system so its not these things with them.

Next up Miami. I ain't doing shyt with this game so they'll probably perform. I personally hope the 'Fins whoop their ass.

Comment

Working...
                X