RR84 this season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RR84 this season

At one point I was 7-1 married to the perfect wife and on top of the world. Something called cancer changed all of that. Am I saying I would have change anything.. I don't honestly know. I was diagnosed with cancer and my mind hasn't been exactly on football as of late.. It's all good and I haven't even shared this with hardly anyone. Nobody here knows me except Bama25 and Wisconsin so I thought what the hell. Good luck my BW friends and I hope to be among the leaders in the bowl contest.. I am going to give it my best shot..

cancer or not..I told Bama25 who is enjoying a steak prepared by RR that Auburn would embarrass Alabama tonight. Maybe it has reached my brain..lol but ;AU will win..

Comment

Roll tide. Hope they win it for you.

Good luck buddy.

Comment

Thanks Woodee.. I prob won't do the College bowl contest considering but I wish everyone the best. Heck we have to start picking some winners sooner or later. I really have enjoyed this site and everyone here. You guys are the best... I hope I beat this and am with you guys next year raising hell.. My last post until ???????

Comment

I dont know you rr but I enjoy reading your posts. Stay strong and I will say a prayer for you.

Comment

Sorry about your diagnosis, but I do believe there is some good information about battling cancer. One of the websites that you may want to check out is
            www.naturalnews.com. This site offers many holistic approaches as well as altering diets to help one with your situation. I hope this helps as you have nothing to loose by taking a look at this site. Good Luck!

Comment

New Orleans

Comment

Our thoughts and prayers are with you RR, words are inadequate, know we all wish you the best.

Comment

Red Raider my prayers go out to you my friend from Illinois to GOD ears. God asked me how do I know Red Raider? I said Lord he is easy to
                  spot he is the only die hard ALABAMA fan here at Bettors World.

In all seriousness I will pray for you my friend.

Carpet

Comment

My Raiders may be losers, but Red Raider is a winner in my book.....Always in the spirit and helping raise the camaraderie level here in the Forum. God bless you in your fight my friend, as we're all in your corner and praying for the best. Be strong Pal !!
                    ;)

Comment

RedRaider, I am a newcomer here (2012), But have totally enjoyed your blog. You are an asset to the forum. As a cancer survivor myself , I and my family wish a positive outcome for you. Stay strong. God bless you and will be praying for you.

Comment

Thank you all so much!! Truly means a lot to me. Got a bit of good news with the results of the PET scan. The cancer has not spread which is one major hurdle cleared. Just have to go through a grueling treatment plan for the next eight months including surgery. Keep picking winners and I hope to be back next year with you guys!

Also thank you to those who have helped with the upset contest. I truly appreciate the help..

Comment

I'm betting Red Raider to win big and the over. Stay strong my friend and never give up!!

Comment

Best Wishes to you buddy

Comment

Me TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. He has been my BF for over 20 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X