No announcement yet.

2014-$25 COLLEGE GAME OF THE WEEK-FINAL STANDINGS-6 IN TIE BREAKER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I won't protest that ruling as long as we are all invited on the tour!

Comment

That rule was obviously thought up and made during, like, deep within an IPA research session. Good Rule though. If Masked P's addendum is added onto then everyone just needs to enter the same exact prognostication. Thank God that words in your handle Masked P. Spelling it correctly woulda fried my brain. Even more.

So its solved. All the remaining entrants are just gonna drink really strong beer until they arrive at a conclusion. of some sorts. This is all a very good idea.

Comment

Whatever is fine with me. I've been in this same the breaker a couple times too. Basically a coin flip game. No other options to use though for Ties.

Comment

For the IPA, I love Lagunitas!

Comment

Whatever you fellas decide is fine by me, cuz I couldn't give a rat's ass about Army/Navy either !! Had a blast this year, even though I joined a week late !! Thank you Mr. K for a job well done !!!
            :You_Rock_
            ;)

Comment

K-Man,

Nice job running the contest solo. I can attest to the time commitment required to check the scores and grade the entries, doing so in a timely manner.

Nice job! Thanks!

OCK

Comment

Notes:

Was asked to clarify on scoring for Cookie Monster. CM was 7-7 going into week #14. His pick was Boise St. -19.5.
                With Boise St. up 28-0 going into the last part of the 3rdQ, I went ahead and moved him up to 8-7. Well.....
                Fresno St. scored 14 unanswered points to cover. CM's final record was 7-8.

Total of $350 left to be paid out. $50 per player won't work. I haven't discussed this with Bettorsworld, but I think
                the idea was to just pay 1st, 2nd and 3rd place money.

I include myself in this reply. If several think this tie breaker is not worthy of "a season of work" you should have
                done a better job in picking winners. The real body of work is the regular season record. That is what widestrides
                uses for his annual updates.
                p.s. I would relish the opportunity to be in the tie breaker. More fun to watch when you have an investment, even
                if it's not much money and it's a "crap" game.

Comment

My vote is to play it out. We all knew this was the tie breaker going in. Great job on running the contest. Thank you very much.

Comment

I agree with you guys. No big deal to me. Didn't mean to step on any toes.

Comment

Good Luck you all for the money-Silly question can we from the peanut gallery make picks ?

Comment

Carpet, yes for sure. Regardless in or out of the payout, you know how to rate the plays.
                        Anyone else is welcome to make picks or comments, as well.

I'm just waiting for some/any line adjustments, but looks like Navy is getting the early love and that may not change.

Comment

Working...
                        X