Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Bowl game Contest - Payment thread!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Bowl game Contest - Payment thread!!!

http://www.bettorsworld.com/college-bowl-contest.htm

Use the link above to pay for your entry into the College Bowl contest. We'll allow a maximum of 2 entries per player. Cost is $25 for each entry.
    The rules are listed in the other College Bowl Game interest thread.
    Please read the instructions carefully!! Especially #4 Someone always screws this up and doesn't list their Bettorsworld user name.

Instructions:

1. Go to the link above to pay with Paypal
    2. Click on the "Buy Now" button at the top left-hand corner
    3. Enter you Paypal login and press the enter key
    4. This is the important part....under your shipping address (which is irrelevant BTW)...there is an option that says
    "Add special instructions to the seller: Add"....click on the underlined 'Add' tab and in the message box the
    appears enter your Bettorsworld user name and click on the 'SAVE' button.
    5. Verify that your user name now shows up under your shipping address. Mine looks like this: Add special instructions to the seller: dragon1952 Change
    with the 'Change' option there now instead of 'Add'. If you need to change it then do so.
    6. Verify your payment method and click 'Pay Now'. You should then be redirected to the Bettorsworld 'Thank you for your payment' link and you are done.

If you can't use Paypal I will see if I can get a mailing address for checks or MO's. Check here later for instructions.

PLEASE DO NOT POST ANY REPLIES IN THIS THREAD!

If you have any questions please post them in the other thread. Here is the link:
    http://www.bettorsworld.com/web/foru...E-BOWL-CONTEST

NOTE: If you want to enter twice just go through the payment process twice and enter your user (entry) names for each one.

Comment

Regarding checks/MO payment, Jeff has indicated that he would rather not do that. Let me know if that's the only way you can possibly pay
      and I will see but for now Paypal only please!

Comment

Dragon-I plan on having two entries-One for me and One for CornPicker.

CornPicker has no computer access. Is it ok if I enter his picks for him using the term CormPickers Picks in the post?

Please advise.

Comment

I am in (paid)...I may have to let B25 post some of these for me because of treatment times but I am going to give it a shot.

Comment

dragon,
            I can leave [email protected] open if we want to use it for the leaders as
            the alternate posting place when the College Bowl contest wraps up.

Let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpet View Post
              Dragon-I plan on having two entries-One for me and One for CornPicker.

CornPicker has no computer access. Is it ok if I enter his picks for him using the term CormPickers Picks in the post?

Please advise.
              That would be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Krichinsky View Post
                dragon,
                I can leave [email protected] open if we want to use it for the leaders as
                the alternate posting place when the College Bowl contest wraps up.

Let me know.
                Sounds good.....thanks.

Comment

my payment has been sent in at 5:50 E.S.T.. thanks winnersbyt&b

Comment

Im in at 10:10 AM . Time to watch some Bowl Games !!!

Comment

in

Comment

I'm in.....Let the games begin....Good luck, fellas.
                        ;)

Comment

in

Comment

In paid but didn't enter user name so if you have an orphan that's mine ImpalerWins.......Ty sorry for reply

Comment

Originally posted by ImpalerWins View Post
                              In paid but didn't enter user name so if you have an orphan that's mine ImpalerWins.......Ty sorry for reply
                              OK....I notified the boss.

Comment

Working...
                              X