Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Mock Hilton Contest" 3 Weeks to go..........any thoughts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Mock Hilton Contest" 3 Weeks to go..........any thoughts?

What are your thought in the final 3 weeks?

My thoughts are that I've got to go 15-0 and practically everyone else has to go 0-15 for me to have a shot :^ /

Comment

I like that positive attitude dragon.

Comment

Originally posted by Monroe Eaford View Post
        I like that positive attitude dragon.
        ha ha....I'm not sure it was very positive but I guess you never know ;^ )

Comment

I think my picks have sucked, but not as bad as my NFL GOW picks have.

It has been a lot easier for me to pick college games this year than the NFL.

Comment

11-4 or I'm in the bin behind faakin Crab Shell@The Marina (restaurant names have become so swank) foraging for french fries & fish and with this weekend's card as inspiring as a Triple-Header of Filipino Basketball with "One Direction" & The Leland Stanford Jr. Marching Band performing between and throughout the games my plan right now is to hit up Three Seas for a jug of Painted Black IPA to hopefully help me focus (while at the same time assisting Kirichinsky with his research, royally nice injection of funds into the study as result of the hopelessly deadlocked College Football GOW Contest), hit up Fuji's for a heaping plate of Zongtang Chicken, locate the sharpest Owl I can find in all of Stamford and try to summon the spirit of Jimmy The Greek to help me and if I that works, If I manage to make contact with him, then weigh his input against that of the Owl. I just don't know what else I can do with this card under these circumstances.

3 dd faves, Jets @ Titans, 'skins @ Giants, Saints @ Bears. Bucs getting 3and a hook at PANTHERS!! Lions -8, Andy Dalton at a PK at Cleveland Oh Jimmy Please. This card has great potential to really clog this contest up. We have an ample enough gathering for a very good clog heading into the last 2 weeks, I believe this card can accomplish that. Should be a very exciting stretch run.

Are any of ya'll in agreement that this is a somewhat perilous looking card? Or is it just me again? A repeat of last time where, like, 5 of you go 5-0, 8 of you go 4-1 and I pretty much alone go 1-4? If so I'm gonna wind up living behind the faakin Crab Shell pretty much, for a whole damn year.

Comment

With you dragon, me too!

Comment

Great time to fade me boys....seriously last year I had like 30%. Bound to go south soon. I'm just sayin. Glta.

Comment

Originally posted by collywobbles View Post
                  11-4 or I'm in the bin behind faakin Crab Shell@The Marina (restaurant names have become so swank) foraging for french fries & fish and with this weekend's card as inspiring as a Triple-Header of Filipino Basketball with "One Direction" & The Leland Stanford Jr. Marching Band performing between and throughout the games my plan right now is to hit up Three Seas for a jug of Painted Black IPA to hopefully help me focus (while at the same time assisting Kirichinsky with his research, royally nice injection of funds into the study as result of the hopelessly deadlocked College Football GOW Contest), hit up Fuji's for a heaping plate of Zongtang Chicken, locate the sharpest Owl I can find in all of Stamford and try to summon the spirit of Jimmy The Greek to help me and if I that works, If I manage to make contact with him, then weigh his input against that of the Owl. I just don't know what else I can do with this card under these circumstances.

3 dd faves, Jets @ Titans, 'skins @ Giants, Saints @ Bears. Bucs getting 3and a hook at PANTHERS!! Lions -8, Andy Dalton at a PK at Cleveland Oh Jimmy Please. This card has great potential to really clog this contest up. We have an ample enough gathering for a very good clog heading into the last 2 weeks, I believe this card can accomplish that. Should be a very exciting stretch run.

Are any of ya'll in agreement that this is a somewhat perilous looking card? Or is it just me again? A repeat of last time where, like, 5 of you go 5-0, 8 of you go 4-1 and I pretty much alone go 1-4? If so I'm gonna wind up living behind the faakin Crab Shell pretty much, for a whole damn year.
                  So right. Too easy, right? Some one will take it in the culo..

Comment

Originally posted by ImpalerWins View Post
                    So right. Too easy, right? Some one will take it in the culo..
                    Exactly. The games this weekend are either way too easy, obvious who's gonna win and cover no problemo as long as one does not overthink just make the play you know is right or they're way too hard totally unpredictable complete tossups between shyt teams that could go either way and I expect your prediction to be accurate.

Comment

The lines seem very inflated this week- I look for a letdown week for GB as they struggle with good defenses. AZ is just to banged up on to
                      hang a shingle on.

Chicago and New Orleans in the Windy City. Both 5-8 Both with horrible defense-One team fighting for a sliver of hope. IBM likes the Bears by 1/10th of a point. What can one hang his hat on? Well Drew Breese is 2-0 vs the Bears since 2011 and he passed for 5 touchdowns vs 0
                      Interceptions. The weather will be nice for this game. Again another game where no one really knows who will win- This is a stay away game for me. For those of you in a pick every game pool I would side with NO -3

Just random thoughts from Carpets view-The floor.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpet View Post
                        Chicago and New Orleans in the Windy City. IBM likes the Bears by 1/10th of a point.
                        IBM makin' picks now? Had they not let Bill Gates steal the Windows OS from 'em they'd probably have enough $ to be retired by now. Good to see they're still active though, getting around OK.

Mind you it was published on the 2nd day of this year so I don't know his updated #'s...Bears have covered some games I reckon but click the big letters below to go to a wonderful article that I know you will enjoy, fascinating read about Jay Cutler being the worst QB against the spread in the history of football:

Comment

We in Chicago already know that Cutler is only good if his team is healthy top to bottom.

Comment

I think this week is tough. Qb changes, injuries, desperate teams...lots of things to worry about!

Comment

So many moving parts for sure to factor in- GL all

Comment

Working...
                              X