Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2014-$25 COLLEGE GAME OF THE WEEK-TIE-BREAKER!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The College Bowl Contest is coming up. If you want in for $25 see the payment thread!!!

Comment

OF COURSE Navy fumbles the ball at the 20 with less than 4 minutes to go and a chance to cover, and I have the lowest total. I could hire a mob guy to get points shaved in my favor and the guy he pays off would get injured in a car accident on the way to the game. Just my luck this year!

Comment

I'm changing my name to the Mush Prognosticator!

Comment

AND OF COURSE Army suddenly learns how to pass.

Comment

Hey woodee still want to do that split? :D

Congrats on the win boys, spend the money well!

Comment

zshimer & woodee12 congrats -- should have have listened to Cookie Monster words of Navy being flat cuz they sure were for the first half except for last 2 mins. loved every moment -- kicking myself for not getting a pick in week 0

Comment

Again a horrible way to break the tie in this contest. I hated it 10 years ago & still hate it now. Maybe pick a specific bowl game (or a few of them) that is guaranteed to have major teams involved. Just a thought. I don't post here hardly at all anymore but still peek now & then. Things sure have changed over the years.

Comment

Thanks. Will out some if my winnings into the bowl contest entry for sure.

I still would have looked at the split before the game. You knew my opinion on it but I will definitely take the cash!!

Comment

Congrats to the winners!!!!! I have to agree with Rotog though on using the Army Navy game for a tie. Maybe 3 New years eve games with the last in the group being the total score tie breaker.

Comment

Someone would a happy new years that way.

Comment

Originally posted by ROTOG View Post
                        Again a horrible way to break the tie in this contest. I hated it 10 years ago & still hate it now. Maybe pick a specific bowl game (or a few of them) that is guaranteed to have major teams involved. Just a thought. I don't post here hardly at all anymore but still peek now & then. Things sure have changed over the years.
                        We all knew the rules before plunking down our entry fee, and I think it's a good tiebreaker. I don't want to wait 2-4 weeks to settle the deal. If you don't like the tiebreaker, take care of business the first 12-13 weeks. I didn't and I got stung in the ass. No complaints here, good work by the #2 and #3 guys. JMO.

Comment

Originally posted by woodee12 View Post
                          Thanks. Will out some if my winnings into the bowl contest entry for sure.

I still would have looked at the split before the game. You knew my opinion on it but I will definitely take the cash!!
                          Take the cash, Woodee you are a good man and good Capper and deserve every penny and more!

Comment

Regardless of how it turned out win/loss/draw it was a great contest this year! Thanks to everyone involved

Comment

Nice job Kman for a contest well ran...Congrats to all of the winners!

Comment

Working...
                              X