Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RestEasy NFL Week 16

5* Colts +3.5
    I like this at 3 or 3.5. They either keep it close or can win straight up. Especially if Murray has any issues.

5*Denver -3
    Andy Dalton in primetime is awful. And you can remove the word 'primetime' if you like.

3* Oakland +7
    Buffalo had the win of the season last week and now travel across country to oakland. Like the raiders to keep it close.

Teaser
    8* (6pt) Philly -1, over 44 -120

I like the over by itself but may as well get some cushion since I strongly believe philly wins this handily. Having lost the last 2 games I think the eagles keep their foot on the gas to build up the confidence and spirits leading into week 17.

8* (10pt) New England -0.5, over 36, Green Bay -2 -120
    Green Bay bounces back against tampa needing the win to keep control of the division. New England doesn't like the Jets and the Jets are terrible in all facets of the game while the Pats are excelling. Bringing the total down in a game Bellichek won't let up and the spread to a straight up pick... yeah like it.

I played the same Philly teaser last night...GL!

Comment

Well, eagles blow.

5* chargers +8, over 34. -130

Comment

10* Denver +3.5, az/sea o30 -130

5* oakland +17, denver +7, sea/az o26.5

Comment

3* indy 2H -0.5

That's +27.5 for the game. Dallas has given up leads before and indy has come back before. Not that they will but to cover about 1. Why not

Comment

Working...
          X