NAVY +3
    W. Ky -3.5
    Rice -2.5

Memphis
    Marshall
    SD ST
    W. Kentucky
    Rice

Man ya'll lovin' you some MEMPHIS today isn't you? Whole damn lot of you on Memphis. Barely any of us on BYU.

BYU
    Marshall
    San Diego St.
    Western Kentucky
    Rice

Byu
    Marshall
    Navy
    Cent mich
    Fresno

Quote Originally Posted by collywobbles View Post
    Man ya'll lovin' you some MEMPHIS today isn't you? Whole damn lot of you on Memphis. Barely any of us on BYU.
    What a fun game to watch-I did not know BYU has zero backups at QB-Hat's off to Memphis

Quote Originally Posted by Carpet View Post
    What a fun game to watch-I did not know BYU has zero backups at QB-Hat's off to Memphis
    Yeah, ideal for those who enjoy a lot of offensive output. Congrats to Memphis backers, I was playing BYU cuz of The Sagarin SOS System: Of the top 60 Sagarin-rated teams, FADE EVERY team ATS whose strength of schedule rating is 60 or worse (unless they are facing a team whose SOS rating is even worse than theirs.) said to be 75-18 since 07-08 Bowl Season (7 years).

Next up is a game you'll be interested to see: (76)Illinois[43] vs. (41)Louisiana Tech[78]. Numbers in the brackets are their Sagarin rating so the plays on your own Fighting Illini but theres a concerted effort to talk me off if. I'm unsteady...

I believe that the line is +6 to The Illini. I don't expect CornPicker will share his thoughts on the game, he's on pace to steal the money here, he'd probably try to put me on the wrong side on purpose.

woops meant "Numbers in the brackets are their SOS, Strength of Schedule" not their Sagrate.

colly,
    Only GMO Corn Picker would give us bad info. ha, ha.

navy
    wku
    rice
    N illinois

Quote Originally Posted by Krichinsky View Post
    colly,
    Only GMO Corn Picker would give us bad info. ha, ha.
    Carpet wouldn't have nuthin' to do with no GMO Corn Picker.

Yeah, ideal for those who enjoy a lot of offensive output. Congrats to Memphis backers, I was playing BYU cuz of The Sagarin SOS System: Of the top 60 Sagarin-rated teams, FADE EVERY team ATS whose strength of schedule rating is 60 or worse (unless they are facing a team whose SOS rating is even worse than theirs.) said to be 75-18 since 07-08 Bowl Season (7 years).

Next up is a game you'll be interested to see: (76)Illinois[43] vs. (41)Louisiana Tech[78]. Numbers in the brackets are their Sagarin rating so the plays on your own Fighting Illini but theres a concerted effort to talk me off if. I'm unsteady...

I believe that the line is +6 to The Illini. I don't expect CornPicker will share his thoughts on the game, he's on pace to steal the money here, he'd probably try to put me on the wrong side on purpose.
    CornPicker tells me he likes Illinois and the points-he figures LL will be without some key players for the game.

CornPicker tells me he likes Illinois and the points-he figures LL will be without some key players for the game.
    I personally do not agree with his ILL pick-I think Illinois is a step slow vs this fast LTech team.

Cool

OMG....

Hilltoppers
    Owls
    Midshipmen

OMG!! Thanks Corn Picker!!

I personally do not agree with his ILL pick-I think Illinois is a step slow vs this fast LTech team.
    Corn Picker is trying to trick me Carpet, just as I feared he would. He's cornered now though, he'll have to post "illinois +6" or the whole world will know he tried to trick me. HaHaHa. Consensus Opinion seems to side with your own, LaTech gonna bring too much for The Illini...overwhelm them. If all else fails I can just find out who Phil Steele is on and go the other way. Thanks for your objective, non home-biased input C.

People entering picks right in the middle of our conversation.

How Rude.

OMG!! Thanks Corn Picker!!

Corn Picker is trying to trick me Carpet, just as I feared he would. He's cornered now though, he'll have to post "illinois +6" or the whole world will know he tried to trick me. HaHaHa. Consensus Opinion seems to side with your own, LaTech gonna bring too much for The Illini...overwhelm them. If all else fails I can just find out who Phil Steele is on and go the other way. Thanks for your objective, non home-biased input C.

People entering picks right in the middle of our conversation.

How Rude.

I spoke with Corn Picker just a few minutes ago and he is playing Illinois +6 I can't talk him off it.

I spoke with Corn Picker just a few minutes ago and he is playing Illinois +6 I can't talk him off it.
    The last thing you wanna do it talk him off of it, we need to gain ground on this dude. He came out the gate here, what 4-1? Thats ridiculous man.

Begin now carpet to try to talk Corn Picker onto Duke +8, 8.6...might even see 9 against AZ State.

Tell Corn Picker that Duke is among the most talented football teams on Earth and AZ State are big babies if they don't get in a Big Prestigious Bowl, check results for them from the last 4 Holiday Bowls they went to....to see. Here they're in "Sun Bowl" lol.

W. KY up 49-14 after 3 quarters and Central Michigan scores 34 unanswered points in the 4th! Are you kidding me? Talk about a backdoor cover!

CMU scored on a lateral play on the last play of the game, but went for two and the win and missed it.

Why would you go for two? Sure it would be an awesome win, but after all that comeback, your guys deserve to play OT and get the win that way.

I guess they felt they had the momentum and the right play call. Too bad.

34-0 in the 4th Q....give me a freakin' break. If I had bet on that game I would have hung myself :^ /

Looks like I missed the first 4. I'll take Rice tonight

Quote Originally Posted by widestrides View Post
    Why would you go for two? Sure it would be an awesome win, but after all that comeback, your guys deserve to play OT and get the win that way.

I guess they felt they had the momentum and the right play call. Too bad.
    You have the HilltoppersREELING stunned SHOVE THAT BALL IN get the win!!!

Had they succeeded?

Its among the "Greatest Bowl Games Ever".

I want to say 'I think it was the call' but they lost so...ummm....I suppose it was the wrong call. Feels like the right call tho. Don't give The Hilltoppers a chance to ReCombombulate. Seize The Moment.

10 games down and our leaders are at 80% Krinsky- 70% Porky and Corn Picker.

We have many games to play. I am 5-5 and figure I get stronger the later the bowls game progress.

The next 3 games will determine for me who turns the corner 34% into this contest.

10 games down and our leaders are at 80% Krinsky- 70% Porky and Corn Picker.

We have many games to play. I am 5-5 and figure I get stronger the later the bowls game progress.

The next 3 games will determine for me who turns the corner 34% into this contest.
    For a number of us Carpet, the only thing we could get is stronger, from this point forward. We get weaker and we might plummet out the bottom of the Internet.

Big Ups to those who've bust out of the gate 80% and 70%. I hope you've made $$$ of these picks.

And yes. Big Card up for dragon's birthday.

Me and these other Bottom Feeders will rally.

ONE PLAY CornPicker. If Jihad Ward after he rumbles down near the 10 after scooping up that fumble doesn't give the ball back we'd have likely had this one. Hell of a play by the QB from LaTech Cody Sokol after taking a hard sack to cause the fumble he gets up and hustles his ass of, I think he may have even made the hit on Wells to cause that 2nd fumble but whether he did or not he got right in the crush and got the ball back for his team.

To see a QB make a hustle play like that, give all he's got for his team A QB fer chrissakes!!!!

I'm OK with the L as it resulted from one of the most amazing HEART PLAYS I've seen from a QB in my life. I think you capped it well Corn Picker, we could have covered here but for that one play with the 2 fumbles and Illinois giving the ball back. The 3rd down conversion then the long pass on the mismatch to give La tech the ball at the 2 deflated The Fighting Illini, sapped the fight from them.

ONE PLAY CornPicker. If Jihad Ward after he rumbles down near the 10 after scooping up that fumble doesn't give the ball back we'd have likely had this one. Hell of a play by the QB from LaTech Cody Sokol after taking a hard sack to cause the fumble he gets up and hustles his ass of, I think he may have even made the hit on Wells to cause that 2nd fumble but whether he did or not he got right in the crush and got the ball back for his team.

To see a QB make a hustle play like that, give all he's got for his team A QB fer chrissakes!!!!

I'm OK with the L as it resulted from one of the most amazing HEART PLAYS I've seen from a QB in my life. I think you capped it well Corn Picker, we could have covered here but for that one play with the 2 fumbles and Illinois giving the ball back. The 3rd down conversion then the long pass on the mismatch to give La tech the ball at the 2 deflated The Fighting Illini, sapped the fight from them.
    It really hurt to have former player Houston Bates playing for Ltech and he killed us with 4 sacks he was a major factor. Kicking field goals or
    extra points is killing Illinois. I look for Illinois to play better next year as they will have over 350 games started on the roster.-Carpet