No announcement yet.

College Bowl Game Contest - Results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just an extra email on my account. Used it for the CGOW contest this year.
    woodee,, Boone Moone, Masked Prog, never lose, zshimer and chrny can verify and all
    posted the last two weeks of that contest.
    Just kept it open in case you/we needed a place to post tie-breakers.

Comment

Well I know it's an extreme long shot but you aren't mathematically out of it yet.

Comment

That's what she said!

Comment

ha ha....one of my favorite come backs :^ )

Comment

OK....we'll go with Krichinsky. He'd have to have at least 8 above him all pick differently than him and then there's still the tie-breaker. His possibility of sneaking into 3rd would be around 1/10 of 1%.

Comment

Originally posted by dragon1952 View Post
              OK....we'll go with Krichinsky. He'd have to have at least 8 above him all pick differently than him and then there's still the tie-breaker. His possibility of sneaking into 3rd would be around 1/10 of 1%.

Kman.....Seems if though you saddled up that horse I rode in the regular college contest. He was great out of the shoot but came up lame down the stretch.. Great start and I really hate that you did not keep it going.

Comment

It was Mr. Ed and he insisted that I use all the picks touted by his friend, Wilbur.
                Even had an 800 number.......
                What was hard to believe was that only Bill and CornPicker got 4 or better in that last round.

As I posted earlier, I will put my pick(s) up as soon as dragon posts or well ahead of when the leaders
                send in their picks. I'll forward the picks to him once I see that all above me have posted.

Comment

Originally posted by Krichinsky View Post
                  It was Mr. Ed and he insisted that I use all the picks touted by his friend, Wilbur.
                  Even had an 800 number.......
                  What was hard to believe was that only Bill and CornPicker got 4 or better in that last round.

As I posted earlier, I will put my pick(s) up as soon as dragon posts or well ahead of when the leaders
                  send in their picks. I'll forward the picks to him once I see that all above me have posted.
                  Go figure CornPicker went against every one of my picks.

Comment

Working...
                  X