Happy Holidays!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Holidays!

Just wanted to take a quick sec and wish everyone a Merry Xmas (and a belated Happy Hanukkah).

Jeff

Happy Holidays to you Jeff as well-Thank You.

To all my friends here at Bettorsworld Merry Christmas-May Santa fill your stocking with Gold this year.

Comment

Merry Christmas to ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope the group does well from now thru the Super Bowl. Need some good picks to finish the year STRONG. NCAAF killed me late in the year.

To Dragon 1952

to ALL!!! Good Luck

Comment

Merry Christmas Jeff and all forum Members. Thanks for keeping The Original Gambling Forum website alive, its a piece of history. I hope this Christmas Day is a great one for all.

Tell those you love that you love them.

Every Chance You get.

Christmas Snow

Comment

Thanks Jeff, Merry Xmas to you and all members of the forum.

Collywobbles you are so right "Tell those you love that you love them"

winnersbyt&b

Comment

Thanks for all you do, Jeff. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone!

Comment

Merry Christmas Jeff..............

Comment

I would like to wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year !

Comment

Already had to say goodbye to two of the kiddies..... they're heading back home since they have to work in the morning.... Hope everybody had a great Christmas Day with family and friends!!!!

Comment

merry christmas to all and good luck on all your wagers.

Comment

Jeff, I also want to thank you for Bettorsworld.

For the rest of you, I don' personally know Jeff but have communicated with him since 2004 about sports wagering. We've shared ideas, mainly about baseball. Over the years I've taken many mathematical approaches to baseball handicapping, things like simulations, regression, and some others. Jeff was always a good sounding board. Actually, baseball is the only sport that I'm ahead of lifetime. But, I've never quite found the silver bullet. Unfortunately major medical problems pretty much have dominated my life and sidelined me for the last few years. Jeff may remember the surgical problems in 2010. Well, surgeries in January 2014 have cost me the entire year mostly bed ridden.

I am recovering slowly and am getting the urge to analyze again. Right now I working on investment analysis. If anyone is interested you can read a blog I recently started, [email protected]. You can read about the biggest wager I've ever made. It's on the S&P 500, and has an expected return of 1.006 with an 87% chance of success.

But back to baseball. If I continue to recover, I'll probably revisit baseball analysis this spring. I'm 70 years old and feel like it's time to share what I've learned. I'll certainly seek Jeff's advice on what to do with what I find.

Again, thanks Jeff.

Comment

Originally posted by Bettorsworld View Post
                        Just wanted to take a quick sec and wish everyone a Merry Xmas (and a belated Happy Hanukkah).

Jeff

Thanks and same to you Jeff; hey, I can't modify my profile. I wanna add my current email address. Software tells me I lack permission.

I hope the New Year brings you and the rest of the crew all the best life has to offer.
                        As Always - Good Luck,

Sonny

Comment

Working...
                        X