Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Playoffs - What team do you NOT want to see?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playoffs - What team do you NOT want to see?

One thought keeps flashing through my mind like a digital marquee at the corner of walk and don't walk.

What team do NONE of these first round bye teams want to see?

Baltimore

If I'm New England, OR Denver, I'm a Steeler fan. Seriously! No way in hell I wanna ever hear Baltimore's coming.

New Flash: Andy Dalton and HC Marvin Lewis know they suck in the playoffs. They've been told. Repeatedly. It basically comes down to Dalton vs. Luck. I know I don't want Dalton, but I'm not really sure I want Luck either.

It's BS Suh gets to play. That's just garbage and he knows better.

Early on, but I like Balt/Pitt over 46-46½. Neither team has a defense and that Baltimore secondary is lashed together with the broken dreams of soon to be ex-NFL players.

I think Dallas has way too much offense for the Lions; in a war of attrition, Dallas will wear on Detroit like a Larry Holmes left jab. Expect some garbage from Suh and Co. In other news, water's wet.

I just have to like Arizona +6½. I get an 11-5 Headless Horseman (No QB), plus 6½ and you get the 7-8-1 team with a QB who can't manage to steer a car? OK, if you insist. They (Arizona) opened up the passing game last week with Ryan Lindley. It wasn't pretty, but they scored 17 points and with that defense knowing it's up to them, I'll take the points. No way Carolina shows Arizona the door. AZ is +252 on the ML. Great value IMO.

From TMQ:

Monday: Doug Marrone complains that Kyle Orton leaves without warning. Wednesday, Marrone leaves without warning.

https://twitter.com/EasterbrookG/sta...79357471645696

Kyle Orton retired? If that struck a fatal blow to your hopes and dreams I'm speechless. Seriously.

Happy, Healthy and Prosperous Year to Everyone.
    As Always - Good Luck,

Sonny

Good stuff.

I love Arizona. Coach is a mastermind and Carolina suck In. Public loves Carolina now. Worth 4 points in my opinion. Arizona is my play of the week.

Nfl bettors have short memories. Az is perceived bad but you don't win that many games by being weak.

Az.

Comment

Lines are tight. Az is the dog of weekend.

Comment

Lions
        any team that plays Denver not sold on Denver

Comment

Oh my . . . let's face it, while the Ravens are that good, let's not pretend New England is either. Actual photo from Baltimore's last visit. There is NO WAY the Patriots are feeling too good about the situation. I guess the good news is Bernard Karmell Pollard isn't still with the Ravens.

Attached Files
          As Always - Good Luck,

Sonny

Comment

I think the Pats are pretty darn good. I think their problem is just a lack of motivation sometimes depending on the opponent. I mean, when you know you're going to win your division every year it's like just going through the motions until the playoffs start. But the 4 playoff teams they faced this year they beat by an avg of around 24 ppg so I think anybody that goes into their house is going to be lucky to be competitive.
            Cincy without AJ will be like Pittsburgh w/out LeVeon. And Indy is probably happy to travel to Denver instead of Foxboro. At least they might stand a fighting chance there.
            I'm picking GB and NE for the SB, but I wouldn't be surprised to see Dallas either. I just think Seattle will come up a bit short this year and lose to either GB or Dallas.

Comment

G. Bay can beat anyone at home. They need someone to knock off Seattle for them.
              NE is scared of Baltimore with good reason. They have won there in a high stakes game.
              Denver will beat whoever they play at home, but if they go to NE, its over with.
              Indy is one win and done.
              Detroit may upset Dallas. Detroit really does have a good defense, and it will show today. Dallas is the best offense though. Really good match up so I take the points as a default.

I like GB to win it all vs. Balt or NE winner.

Comment

I missed this thread.

I have been saying for the past two years baltimore just knows how to play the pats. It's like that for some teams and this is one of those cases. If Bell had played that game would have been much different and pats fans were hoping he'd be in there. Oh well

As for panthers and AZ. I had panthers (posted it) and liked them to win. It's not about the record but about the teams right now. We wont look at stats and say 'this running back was great weeks 2-10 so he'll be amazing in the playoffs' because it's about how they are now. So looking at a record is very similar.
                Az was just too banged up with no qb (3rd or 4th string options) and leading rb out too while panthers were getting healthier and clicking at the end. They came in with confidence while az came in holding together with wet scotch tape.

I like the colts today with bengals hurting, at home and dalton in the spot light. Dalton is so hard to figure he either lights it up or falls flat in primetime. With aj out, vontae davis healthy, gresham out i lean towards bad andy.

Dallas detroit i find hard to figure. Any result except lions by 20 makes sense. Stafford hasnt been a world beater at any time this season so there are concerns there. However, he trends towards the average or just above. Lions need to keep drives long and wear out the dallas d and keep murray on the sideline. That defense needs to slow murray and force romo to make decisions. In the end cowboys have a stud rb, stud wr and middle field reliable binky in witten. That's the entire field. Dallas D needs to play well not the task detroit has. I think dallas wins. Spread... Geez detroit with points maybe (+7). But i could see if dalllas gets hot this could get out of hand.

Comment

Working...
                X