No announcement yet.

College hoops January thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks woodee.I never play college hoops but I read your picks I hit a parlay with florida ml and utah st +2. Then I straight bet boise st ml. Thanks again and keep up the hot picks.

Comment

Thanks. Nice 3-0 night....Wold have been even bigger for me as I usually play a small money parlay with high odds each night 7-10 teamer for fufun. Had my above 3 in there with a 4 others that had already won ealrier.

Needed GOLDEN STATE ML (just to win SU, not cover) to finish it off. They lose in OT by 2. Ouch. First home loss in 19 games. Kick it thr gut as I woke up this morning and saw that! When I went to bed they were leading most of the game. Wow. Stuff never suprises me anymore.

Comment

Note for Wednesday--

Witchy State/UNI game is up next for these 2 teams. GOY so far in the Valley.

UNI is on the road at SIU -7 and Witch is laying 18.5 at home vs. Loyola Chicago.

UNI is off that hard fought game at Illinois state on sunday too where they squeaked out a come from behind win.

Think both of these lines offer some good value.
        SIU + and Loyola +.

Comment

Wednesday-

Boston College +10 over Lville--Upset alert here. Lville has been playing well as Carpet noted but on the road, I think BC hangs here. Lville has a revenge game with UNC on deck too.

Creighton +1 over St Johns

Austin Peay +3 over Morehead State

Comment

Small parlay on SIU +8 and Loyoal-Chicago +19. Bought the points.

Comment

Sweet parlay woodee. You've bounced back big time.
              Being the semi-pessimist, I just knew that a N. Iowa player was going to get fouled the last 10 seconds and
              make two free throws. Glad it didn't happen.

Comment

The way my luck has been going, I figured that would happen for sure. Uni could have pulled away at anytime too. I call that one a lucky one but I needed to get a break at some point!!

Can't wait for that witchy-uni game! Will be a good one.

Comment

Squeaked bc ( lost by. 9) and crieghton out too. Hell is going to freeze over.
                  I will take the luck for sure tho!

Comment

Working...
                  X