• Show
Clear All

First play for me--

Indy +2 over ohio state.

Comment

http://www.sports-bettors.com/index.php3

Lets play some College Basketball.

Comment

Long Beach State -2, doing the 2 unit win parlay.

Game is on ESPNU

Comment

Tonight I like:

Minnesota -3. Time to Gophers to bounce off the mat. Too good of a scoring team to keep stringing Ls in conference play.

Others that I am leaning on are:
          Georgetown -7. Big team that should beat up DePaul, sort of like the way Villanova did.
          Miami (FL) +15.5 @ Duke: They already had a road test at Florida the first week of the season. They have been a inconsistent as of late. Do you really think Duke will clobber them?
          Missouri +22.5 @ Kentucky: Back to back OT games for Kentucky. Will they have the legs or focus to really let loose on a team like they did when they played UNC & UCLA before the Christmas break?

Comment

Like Minny here too. 0-4 and Iowa struggles at times. Haven;t pulled the trigger yet but might see what is happening at half time.

Dogs of the day--
            Bradley +8.5 over UNI
            Rhode Island +5 over VCU

ML Parlay of the day--
            West Virginia/South Carolina...+141 odds on the parlay.

GLuck guys. Dogs seems to be barking still in college hoops.

Comment

Good Luck tonight fellahs. Got 2 games on the radar for tomorrow.

Northwestern +1.5 at home vs Illinois. This is the same Illinois team that scored 43 points vs Nebraska. The Wildcats will present problems for the Illinois. This Illinois team is banged up and in a major shooting slump relying solely on defense until the shots begin to fall. Illinois is in a tail spin right now not sure how they fix it without a true PG who can score.

Iowa State +2.5 vs Baylor- Illinois beat Baylor this year 62-54. I have watched both teams and Iowa State is better and as a bonus they play very well on the road sporting a 3-0 away record with wins vs Iowa-Drake-WV.

Comment

Iowa state has Kansas on deck Saturday for a huge game where college game day is going to be there. No talk about this road game in Ames. Only about Kansas. Very good look ahead spot if you like that angle.
                I'm probably on Baylor myself.

Comment

1-1-1 for me with a proifit. So glad I got the 5 on Rhode Island which was lucky. Happen to catch it as my book had it there for a bit yesteday. Closed at 4.

Wednesday--

Creighton +6 over Marquette (bought full point)

St.Johns +3 over Providence

Baylor -135 over ISU

Comment

Perfect outcome Iowa St. @ Baylor. Nice job fellas.

Comment

Nice we could both WIN on that one! Great game. ISU could have really won easily without those huge Baylor runs.

3-0 for me. Dogs contuinue to bark.

Thursday--

Looking at a few and will be back with 1-2. Thursdays are tough with some odd but fun conferences playing.

Comment

Cal riverside pk over cal Davis.

Comment

Arizona State +6 (by 1/2) over #8Utah---Home game for ASu and first roady confernece game for Utah who has Arizona on deck on Saturday. Good spot play here.

Comment

Sorry, didn't post my 2 winners here, I posted them on the monitor. Thought I posted here. Must have timed out.

3 games for me tonight, all Big West games.

Sorry Woodee, I'm on the opposite of you. Cal Riverside has 8 wins, 2 games against non D1 teams, 5 others came against teams that were 277 or worse in the country.

UC Davis -1 on the road @ Cal Riverside (Davis' Corey Hawkins is a very good player, a definite difference maker in this small level conference)

Long Beach State -5

UC Santa Barbara -12 Cal State Northridge, purely a bad team (4 wins, 1 against a non-D1, then wins against Montana State, Samford, Morgan State). If UCSB comes ready to play, this should be a 20 point victory. Based on Pomroy's stats, Cal St. Northridge has a tough time scoring and playing D, bad combination when going against a team that can score and is pretty decent playing D. Now, I have talked myself into this game being my TOP PLAY.

Comment

Sticking out West, I like San Diego +7.5 @ St. Mary's tonight.

St. Mary's next two games are more important than this one and SD has
                              shown a consistent ATS record on the road in conference.

This sounds like a joke, but I've wondered why no one has come up with an
                              all Saints tournament. Either during the holidays or earlier.

Comment

Yikes, starters for San Diego come out shooting 1 of 10 from the field.

Comment

Working...
                                X