No announcement yet.

College hoops January thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We all got smoked on that Iowa play. Felt that line bring fishy the way it was moving.

Iowa state was flat overall. Good second held tho.

Comment

Thursday 1/22

Thought I would hop in with a couple of plays I have tonight.

Notre Dame @ Va. Tech: Under 140.5.
      Line has been taken down to 137. Thinking that since they are home, Va. Tech might be inspired to play some D.

Xavier @ Providence: Providence M/L
      X is just 1-6 in last 7 on the road and their record at Providence is even worse.

UTEP @ W. Kentucky: W. Ky M/L
      Evenly matched teams and a big game for both. Going with the home team.

Tempted to take St. Mary's +15 @ Gonzaga, but the line has moved up from 14.5 and it just seems that they
      can't get over the hump that is Gonzaga. Even with this many points.....

Comment

UC Santa Barbara -9.5 over UC Riverside.

Yes UC Riverside is 9-9, but 2 of those were against non-D1 team. 6 of 7 wins were against teams worse than 250 in D1.

UC Santa Barbara, a very good team in Big West play is off to a 1-2 record. Coming off a home loss last Thursday to Cal St. Fullerton, which was a very very loss, I'm looking for UCSB to bounce back, UCSB by at least 15.

Comment

These lines are so inflated tonight I am staying home

Comment

That time of year in college hoops when lines are tight and the board is big.

I was on providence and old dominion ML tonight. Both went to ot. 1-1.

Might bite on the zags -15 for a small play.

And also love Hawaii at home vs cal Davis ML. may ml parlay them with oregon fun late night fun play.

Comment

Sometimes passing hurts worse than losing.
              Wanted to take St. Louis so bad over VCU but passed. Been betting underdogs vs ranked teams all year and got my ass kicked this week so passed today. Yesterday favs tore it up too so made me gun shy.

Tough gig betting on college hoops!

Comment

Didn't post yesterday but basically split out my 6 plays.
                Did hit Texas tech over isu tho.

Sunday.

Nc state +2 over Notre dame

Illinois state pk over northern Iowa

Drake +25 over witchy state.

Leans on
                St. John's
                Crieghton

Hopefully it's a doggy Sunday.

Comment

Weirdest line of the day is ohio state -9 over Indy. Unranked favored by that much over ranked? Injury maybe???

Comment

St. John's hangs around all game, winning most of the game at +7. Then loses game and cover in last 2 minutes. Lose by 9. Exactly why I don't bet huge dollar amounts on sports betting.
                    Unreal.

Comment

0 for the day.

Illinois state blows a 12 point lead.

Nc state was up 18 and loses by 3 in ot +3.

St. John's up or close all game, lose by 9. At +7.

Least drake and Creighton were blow out loses and don't hurt as bad!

Crazy. Feel like I was on the right side but got the loss. Plus it was 3 home teams which makes it harder to swallow!!

Comment

Poor Northwestern....led the whole freakin' game and lost in the last seconds by a point. Had them at +14 to complete a teaser with Louisville, ND, and Ill St (thank you woodee!)

Comment

Yeah. That sucks for nw. Melt down too.

I can barely watch these games anymore. If rather not know my team is melting down!

I've been playing a ton of teases lately too with lines being so tight to avoid these bad beats but I went just straight today as I thought I had a great edge on all my plays.

Anyone. Move on. It's gambling!

Glad you could hit with Illinois state.

Comment

Ever since Harrell of Louisville was stripped of being a Captain of his team he has exploded.

Louisville seems poised to play some good ball going forward

Comment

Took off yesterday to clear my head after thsoe bad beats on the weekend. Would have been another one as I was leanign ISU and they got beat ATS by a meaningless tip in with .6 left.

Tuesday--

Boise State ML -140 over Colorado State...let down spot for Rams as they had a big win on saturday.

Utah State +2 over Wyoming--Similar angle here with Utah State.

Florida ML -130 over BAMA....Florida finally wakes up tonight I think.

Comment

Me to Woodee I was leaning ISU Hard but did not pull the trigger on the bet-

This time of the year we must picks our spots very carefuly-look for a clear advantage

Comment

Working...
                                X