No announcement yet.

College Bowl Contest - Championship Game picks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think you have to look over the 38.5 second half. Very easily could have been 2 more tds in the first half plus defenses will get tired as Oregon will run it up tempo.

Comment

The Good-red raider 84. NEVER DOUBT HIM. Congrats!

The Bad-Urban Meyer. Show just a little class. Take a knee and end it.

The Ugly-Oregon's O Line.

Comment

So if I've got this right the winners are,

1st - red raider 84 with 29 pts - $413
        2nd - neverlose with 27 pts (won tie-breaker with 66 total pts, 4pts off) - $225
        3rd - winnersbyt&b with 27 pts (lost tie-breaker with 67 total pts, 5 pts off) - $112

Comment

What is the procedure for getting paid? Thanks

Comment

Congratulations to the winners, nice job!

Comment

The Bad-Urban Meyer. Show just a little class. Take a knee and end it.
              [/B]
              Yeah, that was nasty.

Comment

Congratulations to the winners!
                Please contact Jeff at [email protected] and let him know,
                1) your Bettorsworld username
                2) what place you finished in and how much you won
                3) your Paypal address

He'll match it up with the info I've given him and get your payments out.
                Thanks for participating everyone.

Comment

dragon1952,, I emailed Jeff and he said i was not on the list u sent to him??? I finished 3rd. Please correct. Thanks winnersbyt&b

Comment

That was a great contest-Corn Picker still thinks Coal Plants are in our future and I beat him by one point to win our bet.

Next month we shall gather in the cold corn fields to collect-Thanks for the contest.

Comment

Originally posted by winnersbyt&b View Post
                      dragon1952,, I emailed Jeff and he said i was not on the list u sent to him??? I finished 3rd. Please correct. Thanks winnersbyt&b
                      How did you identify yourself?

Comment

used my user name winnersbyt&b .. Jeff just e-mailed me everything is ok. he found my user name. Thanks dragon1952 for taking care of this.

winnersbyt&b

Comment

Thanks to Dragon, Kman, and anyone else for the contests this year. Hopefully my surgery will go well and I will be back next year cancer free battling with you guys again.

Take care everyone!

RR84

Comment

Originally posted by red raider 84 View Post
                            Thanks to Dragon, Kman, and anyone else for the contests this year. Hopefully my surgery will go well and I will be back next year cancer free battling with you guys again.

Take care everyone!

RR84
                            Way to go Red Raider your College Knowledge was bright this year-Glad you won it Buddy-

Comment

Originally posted by Carpet View Post
                              Way to go Red Raider your College Knowledge was bright this year-Glad you won it Buddy-
                              Thanks Carpet! I really started not to play with all that is going on. I know when I got the news it had an effect on my picking down the stretch of the college regular season contest. I am just happy to be here buddy and I hope to do this with you and the rest next year.

RR84

Comment

Originally posted by dragon1952 View Post
                                1st - red raider 84 with 29 pts - $413
                                2nd - neverlose with 27 pts (won tie-breaker with 66 total pts, 4pts off) - $225
                                3rd - winnersbyt&b with 27 pts (lost tie-breaker with 67 total pts, 5 pts off) - $112
                                Congrats RR84. I was glad to see this outcome considering the unusual and frustrating results the SEC tossed at you and everyone else this season & the Health Challenges that've been presented you.

Congrats to the 2nd & 3rd place finishers as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X