Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2014-$25.00 PRO FOOTBALL GAME OF THE WEEK 20-POST PICKS HERE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indy Over

Comment

Indy +6.5

Comment

So Seattle plays 4 good minutes of football and GB folds like a house of cards I have seen it all

Comment

Originally posted by Carpet View Post
          So Seattle plays 4 good minutes of football and GB folds like a house of cards I have seen it all
          Amazing.

Best possible setup though...for a legendary BATTLE of a Super Bowl.

SEA comin in ROLLIN' with momentum + inertia, supreme confidence.....New England the same.

Considering the Mentalities both these teams should have...going into this game and with 2 whole weeks to prepare....anything less than a battle thats among the top 10 SBs ever would be a shock to me.

Packers and ARodg gotta be completely devastated though....I'd written SEA off with 5:31 to go.

But for a turn to the West I'd have been within our most hardcore GB bar here watching the game. Glad I wasn't now though.

Comment

If I was Bostick I'd hang myself. How often does one guy be pretty much solely responsible for his team not making it to the SB.

Comment

From a news release,
              Brandon Bostick wasn't even supposed to go for the ball. His job on the Seattle Seahawks' onside kick with 2:09 remaining in
              Sunday's NFC Championship Game was to block. Had he done that, the Packers might have been able to run out the clock and head
              to the Super Bowl with a 19-14 victory. Instead, the Green Bay Packers backup tight end went for the ball, and it bounced off his hands,
              allowing Seahawks receiver Chris Matthews to recover it. It was a key play in the Seahawks' 28-22 overtime victory.

"I let my team down, I feel like," Bostick said. "There was a lot on this game. I just feel like if I was able to do my job - my assignment was
              to block - Jordy would've caught the ball and the game would've been over."
              The Seahawks needed only four plays to go 50 yards and take a 22-19 lead on Marshawn Lynch's 24-yard touchdown run with 1:25 remaining.
              "I felt like I had my hands on the ball," Bostick said. "It just slipped away, I guess. I just got hit and didn't have the ball."

A lot on the game? Umm...ya really think? Actually if your hands had even touched the ball it might not be as bad. But the ball actually went straight
              through without even sniffing your hands and hit you square in the freakin' forehead....on national TV!

Comment

is the last week also open per the rules anyway you desire and post your play?
                can you wait and see others and go opposite and catch up? can you wait and see others and block to hold position? is it a gentleman's agreement to just cap best you can and not look at others picks? do you just wait until last possible minute to get in the plays?
                or is there a 3rd party person to get the plays and post them here? we have time just wondering.

Comment

My opinion is that the leaders should email their picks to someone, like we did in the College Bowl contest.

Comment

Working...
                  X