ILLINOIS BASKETBALL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ILLINOIS BASKETBALL

I have been looking hard at this Illinois team who has lost 3 players and are still playing sporting 13-7 record. My eyes says they are winning because of defense and great free throw shooting. They have some studs on this team for sure.

I ran some raw numbers on ILL vs spread-Also looked at Over/Under.

ATS Illinois is 8-9-basically a coin toss to bet on.

OVER/UNDER Illinois has rang the UNDER BELL 11 times 11-6 under.

These numbers are raw and not audited but I would lean to strictly bet ILLINOIS only as a Over/Under bet for a while.

GL my Friends.....

Some one asked me the other day why do they call you Carpet? I said "The Carpet always covers"

Were you laid out on the floor at your cantina when they asked?

Sorry, couldn't resist!

Comment

Originally posted by Krichinsky View Post
      Were you laid out on the floor at your cantina when they asked?

Sorry, couldn't resist!
      No they understood the betting analogy.

Comment

Back to Illini football, CBS puts Beckman as the #1 coach on the hot seat in 2015.
        Biggest issue is no contract beyond next year. Seems as if the head honchos wanted him
        out, but were put off their mission when the Illini won their last two games.

Not to take anything from your team Carpet, but we need to watch how they open the
        season. There is a potential for things to go down hill fast.

Comment

I know there is a lot of pressure with Beckman especially losing out today on a top Missouri coach on defense.

Here it is in a nutshell-

Beckman hands are tied and there seems to be a huge disconnect between him and the AD on hiring a Co-Coordinator on Defense. I say Fire Banks and spend the money on a big get.

Beckman has a lot of depth coming back this year and the QB position remains solid. Look for Illinois to have a pretty good year this year. Got one of the top receivers in the nation Dudek kid can move the yard sticks in a hurry.

Win or lose this guy Beckman works extremely hard with his team-It shows with the academics and no off field violations with players (FSU we are pointing at you)

Illinois plays in a Brutal conference just ask anyone.Year in and year out injuries take their place and changes everything.

Yes Beckman is on the proverbial HOT SEAT but this Illinois team has enough talent coming back there is no way he fails this year.

Comment

Working...
          X