Pro bowl?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro bowl?

I never bet this usually but saw a 78 total for it at some point.

Now it was at 66 and 68.

I played it at 66. No defense is ever really played.

Anyone have info on the huge line drop?

Just curious.

I believe the commish strongly encouraged players to try harder a couple years ago. Last year the score was 22-21. Also, no conferences anymore so not sure if that will play into it or if the commish's warning has worn off yet.

Comment

Just saw it at 69.5 Either Vegas thinks we still remember the games in the 90's or they think Godell's warning might have tarnished a bit.

Comment

Also, just found out they have some new rules, most of which will (should) have a negative effect on scoring
        • There will be a two-minute warning at the end of each quarter, with possessions not carrying over at the end of the first and third quarters. That means more hurry-up drives.

• Each team will get two timeouts per quarter, rather than three per half.

• The goal posts are narrowed, 14 feet wide as opposed to 18 feet.

• The scrimmage line for extra-points are moved to the 15-yard line, rather than the 2-yard line, making for kicks equivalent to 33-yard field goals.

• The 40-second play clock is reduced to 35 seconds.

• No kickoffs. Possessions will start at the 20-yard line.

• Defenses can play Cover 2 and press techniques which were previously disallowed in Pro Bowls.

Comment

Also, top defensive player (MVP) gets a new truck.

Comment

And the idiot kickers can't make these extra points. No real pressure. Pro kicker. I'd be embarrassed.

The gambling gods have a hard on for screwing me over today. Pretty sure this total will end on 65 somehow now!

Comment

Keep in mind the extra point is moved back so that it's the equivalent of a 33 yd FG. So combined with the fact that the goal posts are
              4 feet narrower it probably makes the extra point equal in difficulty to a 45+ yd FG.

Comment

I got screwed too though....played a 7 pt teaser Irwin +9.5 and OV 63....Vinatieri misses 2 extra points and a FG and then it's on Dalton at the end which I knew was a lost cause. What a piece of dogshit that dude is in the clutch.

Comment

Yeah. I hate Dalton. That was terrible.
                  He cost me so much money this year. Pathetic last drive but I saw that coming with him. He's so overrated.

I figured they'd have another option at qb. I couldn't watch much ofvthexweekrnd half unti the end but his stats were terrible.

Comment

I also got butt fucked with the over....2-3 turnovers inside the 5 yd line? Vinatieri missing kicks? Then that slob piece of pig shit Dalton is on the field? How many QBs had to beg off being on the roster till they reached Dalton? Was Geno hurt? Or Glennon? Dalton is the worst. What a fucking turd.

Comment

Working...
                    X