Super Bowl Systems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Bowl Systems

Due to some medical issues the last few years, I haven't been able to easily obtain the info required to project the winner.

Anyone interested to run these or provide site where I can secure the info

System #1 appeared many years ago in old Gambling Times mag.
    Believe it has over 80% winning

1. Award a point if the team you're studying has averaged 24 or more during its last 3 games.

2. Give an additional point to a team if it averaged 30 or more during its last 3 outings.

3. Add a point if the team scored in double digits in every game this season.

4. Add a point if the team being considered was able to hold its opposition to 10 points or less in 4 games this past season.

5. Add another point if the team has held its opponents over the past 3 games to an average of 10 points or less.

6. Add a point if the club has won its last 3 games against the pointspread.

7. Award another point if the team holds an advantage over its opponent in the pointspread category during the past 3 games.

8. Tie-Breaker : Play the team that has recorded the largest number of pointspread wins over the course of the season.

System #2 called Hank Stram.

1. Give 10 points if a team has won a Super Bowl in the last three years. 0
    2. Give 8.0 points to any team whose opponent is playing in their very first Super Bowl in franchise history.
    3. Give 8.0 points to the team that has allowed the fewer defensive rushes.
    4. Give 7.0 points to the team with the best straight up win/loss record including playoffs.
    5. Give 7.0 points to the team with the most offensive rushes.
    6. Give 5.0 points to the team with the lower defensive rush average per carry.
    7. Give 4.0 points to the team that has the best net kick-punt touchdown returns.
    8. Give 4.0 points to the team the team with the better record against the point spread.
    9. Give 4.0 points to the team that has the superior net penalty yards.
    10. Give 3.5 points to the team that has the best yards per pass attempt.
    11. Give 3.5 points to the team that has given up the fewest points.
    12. Give 3.5 points to the team that has allowed the fewest rushing touchdowns.
    13. Give 3.0 points to the team that has the most sacks.
    14. Give 2.5 points to the team with the fewest offensive pass attempts.
    15. Give 2.0 points to the team that had the best net punts (total) on the year.
    16. Give 1.5 points to the team with the best average per offensive rush.
    17. Give 1.0 points to the team with the best completion percentage

Would sincerely like to know the results these 2 systems have won since the first Super Bowl.

I personally have used #1 for many years and believe I am on the serious plus side.

Thanking in advance,
    Jack

I do know from looking around that the Hank Stram system has recently had a string of losses:

Lost the following:

XLV: Green Bay, the system said Pittsburgh
    XLVI: Giants, system said New England
    XLVII: Baltimore, system said San Francisco
    XLVIII: I have not found nor reconciled.

Comment

System #1 picks Sea

Comment

Working...
      X