No announcement yet.

February college hoops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've found that the best way to bet basketball in general is in-game betting (if your book provides it). That way you get to gauge the flow of the game. Or combine in-game with pre-game and you can very often get a nice middle in.....even in-game you can go both ways just following the swings in the game.
    An example, last night I took Mich St -5 pre-game and was able to get Mich +14.5 late in the 2nd H and won both ways. Also last night Okla was a -6.5 pre-game favorite, which I passed on, but I got them in-game at -1.5.
    The night before that I waited for in-game and got Kansas +3.5 when WV started hot (Kan was a pre-game -2 fav) and then got WV +5 after Kansas swung the game the other way. A few nights ago Cal was a huge dog I liked at Utah but I shied away but in-game it looked like they could hang so I got them at +18 when pre-game it was only +16.
    It's great when a large fav starts slow and you can grab them at way less than pre-game and then when they swing things you can grab the dog and a bunch of points. You don't always win both ways but that way you can't lose either except maybe a few bucks on the vig.
    I don't even watch the games...just sit at the computer and keep track there because when the in-game bets pop up they are usually during TO's and sometimes they are only there a few secs. It makes for a real fun night though.

Comment

Thur 2/19
      Couple of picks, based on season long trends:
      Dayton -10 over St. Joes. Dayton is 4-1 as double digit favorite this season.

Maryland -7.5 over Nebraska. Line is now -8. Nebraska is 0-4-2 as road dog and have lost all Big Ten road games by at least 11pts.

And, UConn +3 @ Memphis. Watched the defending champs play the other night and they were completely embarrassed. Boatright
      is the best individual player I've seen this season. SMU was literally triple teaming him in the 2nd Half.

Comment

I like that Maryland pick got it at 8-the terps are a much better team at home.

I also like Indiana -4 vs Purdue-

Comment

Purdue is hot. Also, someone reminded me that Nebraska was a pre-season top 25.
          They could be a strong dog play after a good attempt tonight.

Comment

Saturday.

Texas ml -145 over Iowa state. B2b Roadys for a average road team. Texas had revenge. Home team wins as Unranked favored over ranked.

Comment

Old dominion ml over la tech. Short home fav in must win game to stay close in conf seeding.

Comment

Bradley +17 over northern Iowa. Uni will throw in a clunker at some point right?????

Comment

Leans on.

Boston college +7 over Notre dame
                  Auburn + over uk

Comment

I thought Illinois would come out stronger tonight v mich state. Sometimes in think they are better without rice.

Comment

Wednesday-

Baylor +7 over Iowa State

Detroit +5 VS. Valpo

Comment

Call me crazy-but I am going with Illinois +8 vs Iowa.

Iowa has not covered 3 straight Big 10 games as a favorite since 2007.

Comment

I am leaning Illinois too. I've wTched both teams quite a bit and I think they will battle it out all night. Points look good to me too!

Adding -
                          Indy state +10 over witchy state. Uni on deck Saturday. Dangerous spot even tho witchy is good.

Same with evsndville + 12 over uni. Same spot. I see one if these teams almost losing tonight

Comment

If Illinois plays in your face defense they can rattle iowa they are soft that way

Comment

damn ILLINOIS POINT GUARD OUT SICK-illinois cant catch a break for sure

Comment

My goal here is to end up in the top 5 of sports-bettors.com. I think I can do it although I really suck at basketball. I just have to implore basic wagering strategies that I use in college football.. I got this..lolol

Comment

Working...
                                X