No announcement yet.

NCAA Bracket Tourney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I had any balls at all I'd put the rest of my bankroll on Duke.

Comment

You know....it's not like Wisconsin defends all that well....it's just that Duke is taking stupid shots and missing easy layups.

Comment

Well fuck me....I quit watching about half way through the 2nd H convinced it wasn't going to end well. I finally got enough nerve to check and ....well fuck me. Counting pre-game and in-game I had 5 units on Duke plus another +850 bet for Duke to win by 4-6.
        I don't know what happened and I don't care....I just can't stand to watch and I am just stunned at the outcome.

Comment

All I need is for the Giants to hang on to complete a 3 team parlay... Duke, Brooklyn and Giants....to totally make my day complete.

Comment

Well the dust as settled out of 349 pools at $15 entry the results are in.

Wendy (Carpets wife) places 6th for $300

Carpet places 10th for $180

SARA-My daughters friend lands 15th for $90.

Not bad having 3 out of 4 pools land in the top 15 with 349 entries.

Next year I want you guys and gals in this pool

Comment

Why? So you can take more of our cash?

Well deserved. Congratulations !!!

Comment

Nice job, Congrats.

They may ban your family from playing next year!

Comment

All I want you to know this pool is legit-thanks K man for the invite

$15 entry fee x 3 to get in was $45-We netted $570 with 3 in the money (Top 20)

PAID

Comment

Working...
                  X