• Show
Clear All

• yes, I did also play LAC/UN 219

Comment

• 18 pts in the 4th Q......good fucking grief :^ /

Comment

• Originally posted by dragon1952 View Post
        18 pts in the 4th Q......good fucking grief :^ /
        Good thing they only scored 18, or it would have gone over. I almost played the over, but finally decided to go with GS -2. Both are high scoring teams, but 219 is a lot of points.

Comment

• I was on the clipps too.

Figured Kerr would rest some guys. Dumb for him not too. He will see once he gets towards the conference finals and his guys are tired. They don't really have anything to play for. I don't care how young you are you will hit a wall at done point when it really matters.

Like la monrue moneyline tonight. Last few years the 2 game series had gone 3 games. Home teams usually win too.

Comment

• Freakin' Clippers...where was that 2nd H push last night :^ /

Comment

• Going with Stanford tonite with Miami banged up. Get them last night at -1 (bought 1/2 pt) .... up to -3 right now.

Comment

• I have watched a ton of college basketball this year and two teams that stands out with all the weapons-WISKY and DUKE.

DUKE-They really play like a Pro-team almost effortless.

WISKY-They sweat a lot more than Duke.

WY-KY-Look for KY to make number one goal to foul out Kaminsky with a platoon of candidates 10 deep. KY lives at the free throw line deny that and you win.

This Badger team is loaded at spot positions shooting over a 7 footer coming out is what they do best from the arc.

I think WISKY is going to cause KY fits and win by 3

Comment

• Wow...pretty bold prediction considering Kentucky is unbeaten and Wisconsin actually lost to Rutgers.

Comment

Wow...pretty bold prediction considering Kentucky is unbeaten and Wisconsin actually lost to Rutgers.
                    Wisky lost to rutgers when Kaminsky and the point guard both were out

Comment

• Originally posted by Carpet View Post
                      Wisky lost to rutgers when Kaminsky and the point guard both were out
                      Well I guess that goes to show how much I know :^ /

Comment

Well I guess that goes to show how much I know :^ /
                        You know alot no doubt with all respect

Comment

• Ha ha...well more than the average Joe I guess (which may not be saying much) I hope you're wrong though because I've got Duke and Kentucky on the ML to complete a nice parlay
                          I made along with Stanford.....who almost pussied out on me I might add.

Comment

• With Duke up first maybe I can hedge with Wiscy +5 :^ )

Comment

• After going over everything I'm going to make a decent sized play on michigan state +6 buying a half.

Everyone is all over duke and this is the type of game I love going opposite the public on.

I think duke may squeak it out but only by a couple.

Probably my last play of the tourney after a good run.

3 units on michigan state +6. ( usually only play 1 unit so 3 is big for me.)

Comment

• Horrible call on msu. Sorry guys.

Wiscy will be a good game the way it looks early on. Might play a halftime or in game shortly.

Still gave uk to win it all so don't want to play too much on this game.

Comment

Working...
                                X