MARCH College Hoops plays and chatter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dragon1952 View Post
    Took Ken -11 and also need Ken -8 to complete that parlay. Hoping for a big lead so I can jump on
    ND + later on and hedge both bets.
    .....or not :^ /

Comment

My hats off to ND...what a tremendous effort. I do think Kentucky took that last game vs WV too seriously.

Comment

Sunday.

Duke ml over zaga.

Comment

Monday--

Ml parlay.

Loyola Chicago and Memphis grizz.

Final 4??? Hard to call. Probably go with uk and duke ml parlay possibly. Hate them both tho along with much state.
          Go wiscy!!

Comment

KRINSHSKY-----Are you out there----?

I joined the pool you recommended 355 players joined. They pay 20 deep

We entered 4 pools. I managed to place all 4 teams to the final four good enough for 11th place right now. Got WISKY and DUKE in the final
            with WISKY winning it all

My wife is currently in 20 place with Duke winning it all and KY beating WI.

My daughters friend SARAH is #2 with KY winning it all.

Comment

FINAL FOUR

Duke -5 vs Sparty- I can see Duke pulling away late to cover this number. They play like a pro team. State looked really tired at the end of
              Louisville game. Good gut team is State I have much respect for IZZO but they do not have the horses to contain DUKE inside.

KY -5 vs Wisky- KY will be exposed with the inside out game of Wisconsin-Wisky has one thing notre dame did not an inside presence. Factor
              in Wisky lost to KY last year by one point the revenge factor is front and center on every badger mind.

Sure KY is a great team but I remain convinced they can be beat if they run into a team that shoots great and defends well and WI is just the
              team to beat them. You can look at all the numbers and you are not going to find a lot of flaws with the Badgers numbers in any area.

I am playing Wisky over KY and DUKE to cover.

Comment

I like both favorites,
                Duke -5
                Ken -5

Comment

You called it Carpet, nice job. Means that you will earn enough to buy
                  woodee, dragon, red raider and myself a few rounds of IPAs.

If Sarah takes it all, tell her we will need something a little stronger. She'll
                  be able to afford it.......

Comment

Good luck carpet. Thanks for the info on the tournament k man I had 2 entries but went down early i had villanova in title game

Comment

• Yep...GL Carpet. BTW, I love to sip ultra premium tequila with my IPA ;^ )

Comment

• Originally posted by Carpet View Post
                        FINAL FOUR

Duke -5 vs Sparty- I can see Duke pulling away late to cover this number. They play like a pro team. State looked really tired at the end of
                        Louisville game. Good gut team is State I have much respect for IZZO but they do not have the horses to contain DUKE inside.

KY -5 vs Wisky- KY will be exposed with the inside out game of Wisconsin-Wisky has one thing notre dame did not an inside presence. Factor
                        in Wisky lost to KY last year by one point the revenge factor is front and center on every badger mind.

Sure KY is a great team but I remain convinced they can be beat if they run into a team that shoots great and defends well and WI is just the
                        team to beat them. You can look at all the numbers and you are not going to find a lot of flaws with the Badgers numbers in any area.

I am playing Wisky over KY and DUKE to cover.
                        Nice job Carpet.... Good luck!

Comment

• I think duke advancing to the final is the best bet of the coming weekend.

Wiscy -uk will be a fun battle.

I still hold a Kentucky +130 to win it all from the start of the tourney so going to be betting with that in mind.

I want to get in that one pool next year k man. You sent it to me but I got busy and didn't have time to check it out. Sounds fun.

Comment

• http://www.docsports.com/2015/kentuc...-odds-721.html

Kentucky is -125 at my book now to win it all.

Comment

• I really like the Clippers -3 tonight in NBA action. They are home, GS has already clinched the #1 seed in the west and have been
                              resting players, and LAC is pretty much full-strength and still battling for playoff position, plus the Clippers have won the last 4 home
                              match-ups vs GS by DD's.

Comment

• GS/LAC, I like the under 219 on that game. GL.

Comment

Working...
                                X