No announcement yet.

MARCH College Hoops plays and chatter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree, i.e. foul fest, it seems in some games the last 5 minutes take as long to finish as
    the previous 35 minutes. What's wild is the top tier teams that can't hold it together after
    having a 6+ point half time lead. Just today, Vandy, Tx A&M, Louisville, Iowa and Notre
    Dame lost their mo-jo when they came back for the second half of their respective games.

Quick unscientific update. Through Tues. 3/10, DD Dogs were 7-8-1. Yesterday DD Dogs were
    1-5-1 and today with one game still pending (Rice +10.5 vs La Tech) DD dogs ATS are 1-5.
    Looks like Rice may cover, so overall DD Dogs ATS conference tournament record will be 10-18-2.

Comment

Oklahoma +1 over Iowa state.

Houston +9 over Tulsa.

Comment

Cincy +1.5 over UConn.
        Just think the Bearcats are playing better as a team right now and look for
        them to come up with a similar defense that Temple used to beat UConn
        two games ago.

I like Tulsa, they were consistent all season. I hope they get in.....

Comment

I started to post that I loved Iowa st tonight. I have very little confidence in my capping of basketball. I totally am doing it for fun but enjoy it. I haven't wagered on one single game and don't really want to. What do you guys think about KY'S chances at running the table. I think they are strong and will have to have a bad night along with somebody's best game to lose. Just a hunch but I really think Arkansas will get under the number tomorrow. That will be my one and only pick tomorrow. Good luck guys and I enjoy the posts..

Comment

Bettorsworld bragging rights tomorrow.
            Carpet's team vs. red raider's team in the opening round of the NIT.

Comment

Bama is a 3 point chalk-I think Illinois wins this straight up

Comment

Originally posted by Carpet View Post
                Bama is a 3 point chalk-I think Illinois wins this straight up
                I heard they won the pre-game straight up whiskey drinking contest anyway :^ )

Comment

...well, I got them at +21.5 in game....let's see if they can sober up at HT

Comment

Illinois only -4.5 2H. Worth a shot?

Comment

Geez....they just might do it but it's probably just a tease :^ /

Comment

....yep...just a tease

Comment

no it's not!....yes it is :^ ( ....no it's not! .....yes it is :^ (

Comment

fucking assholes

Comment

well fuck me....they covered my +21.5 pt bet by a half of a fucking point....go figure.

Comment

now I just need Ole Miss to keep it up

Comment

Working...
                                X