Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Krichinsky View Post
    Bettorsworld bragging rights tomorrow.
    Carpet's team vs. red raider's team in the opening round of the NIT.
    kMAN...I am happy that Bama won but they are usually not very good in basketball. I honestly thought Carpet's Illini would win.

Comment

Red Raider I swear if we played Alabama in Football and was down by 30 points I sure would expect that but to be down to 30 in a basketball game is unthinkable.

This team quit pure and simple-Illinois has no point guard-I must admit I was blown away at the intensity your team played the first 10 minutes of the game-they had a chip on the shoulder without the coach who was fired.

Next year Illinois will be much better team #15 recruiting class coming in

Comment

Butler +5 buying 1 point over Notre dame.

Been playing light so far but doing ok. Lines are getting tighter!

Comment

Originally posted by woodee12 View Post
          Butler +5 buying 1 point over Notre dame.

Been playing light so far but doing ok. Lines are getting tighter!
          Woodee, I went against you on that one. Don't fret however because I am new to the basket seen. Good luck my friend....

Comment

Boy, the end of this game is really sloppy....nobody can make shit. I've got Butler +5.5 and ND +3 , but I've also got OV 126....hope it goes to OT.....I guess :^ /

Comment

55-55....good grief! ND averages nearly 80 ppg and doesn't play great D to boot.....unbelievable. 2 stinkers in a row after beating Duke and N. Car. to end the season. I guess they thought their shit didn't stink after that.

Comment

OK...good call woodee ;^ ) After 2 losing days I get half of it back.

Comment

One I already like for tomorrow is Duke -9.5 over San Diego St. , especially at that venue. SD St plays pretty good at home but I think they are in over their heads here.

Comment

SD ST is offensively challenged-they will have long scoring draughts vs Duke

Comment

Sunday--

Liked Virginia over MSU but missed playing it. Might get in at half if I get a good number.

Louisville +3 (buying points as needed) over Northen Iowa...UNI is good and soldi and all but lines this time of year are very swayed by public perception. Lville just escaped Irvine who is a good sized team and matched up well with them, and UNI just blew out Wyoming who should have been at home anyway. I want UNI to win but Lville takes it SU.

Comment

I liked Virginia too but just went as far as putting them on a small 5 team parlay. I think Virginia just got burned out there at the end of the season.
                        I like Louisville also and don't quite understand the line there. I understand NIU have a great record but the conference they play in is pretty weak
                        except for Wichy St. I think it will be a close game but getting +3 with a 1/2 pt buy seems pretty enticing.
                        Playing a 3 team 7 pt teaser with Duke -2.5, Wichy St +8 and Louis +9.5 as well as Duke -9 for now

Comment

Going with Duke -2 2nd H....just can't fathom SD ST playing them even.

Comment

Going with Kansas pk in the next game. Witchy is not as good as last year. Again, would live to see the shockers win but ku always finds a way much like mich state.

Comment

I think Iowa gives the zags a test tonight too. They are peaking at the right time. Iowa and the points just before tip. Going to try to get +7 if I can.

Comment

Bad stretch today but going to still go with Louisville +3 for a double play.

Zags shooting too well.

Glad shockers won too.

Comment

Working...
                                X