+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon1952 View Post
    UCLA/Gon 3 1/2min scoring drought....Christ!
    Both teams look jitters missing wide open shots

6 min left in the game and they are a combined 2 of 25 from 3 pt range....ha ha

Have you ever made a mistake on a wager....like typing in an amount just to see what the payout might be and then....whoops. More later :^ /

Fuck....I'm gonna be sick.

Well....looking good so far but I'm not about to jinx it. Fuck...what a dumbass.

9 pt lead and under a minute to play why don't you just foul....no, instead let them make a 3 pointer :^ /

At Duke -475 for the game at HT I entered my entire bankroll just to see what the payoff would be and I must have multi-clicked the mouse in my drunken stuper and actually made the bet. What a fucking dumbass. Even though it won who would be stupid enough to make an all-in bet at -475 unless they were STUPID or DRUNK or BOTH :^ /

Actually thought you had Duke -5.5.
    Your bacon was saved if you did.

I did....I had Duke -5.5 for the largest bet of the year even including football. In my drunken stupor though I entered a HT bet of Duke -475 for my entire freakin' bankroll just to see what the payoff would be and flubbed the mouse clicks and actually entered the bet leaving my account with 57 cents.
    Being the dumbass I am, it ended up winning too :^ /

Straight Wager 03/27/15 22:50 EDT
    Bet $ 855.00 to win $ 180.00 (paid $ 1,035.00) Result: Wager Won
    Utah vs Duke - Live Betting Game Line
    Utah 57 vs Duke 63 03/28/15 01:45 EDT
    Duke -475

2-1 for me.

5-1 past 2 days. Better stop! But I won't...

Funny on that duke bet. Live wagering is scary. Try to stay away from it unless I have no previous bets on the game.

Saturday.
    2 plays...

Arizona ml
    Notre dame +12 I played earlier. I bought it to 13 but most don't do that.
    Line has went down but I see uk money probably coming today is bet.

At +13 I would be tempted to take Notre Dame also......anything less then probably not. Kentucky can just
    blow you away. Maybe they got up for that WV game a little more than usual though, considering the WV
    prediction to win, and then maybe they'll be a little flat emotionally? Probably not considering this is for the
    Final 4, but maybe just enough for the ND cover....ha ha.

Just thinking out loud here.....
    Wisconsin and Arizona are so close in the Sagarin ratings it's unbelievable. Out of the 4 indicators
    Arizona is ahead by.26, .91, .06 and then Wiscy is ahead .38 in the last one.
    Wisc has had the toughest schedule of course, #18 to #48, they have identical records, although
    the Wildcats are undefeated in top 25/50 play and the Badgers losing to Duke by 10 and Mary by 6.
    Duke was unconscious in that 10 pt win though shooting 65% and 58% on three's....ridiculous. And
    Wiscy had a horrible shooting day across the board @ Maryland....and the Rutgers loss was similar
    with Rutgers shooting lights out and Wiscy struggling for the most part. So a 10 pt loss early on to
    arguably the best team in the nation, and then 5 and 6 pt losses on poor shooting/horrible defense
    days, both on the road.
    Arizona lost 3 also, all on the road, and just by a combined 9 points.
    Of course Arizona also has huge revenge for last year's OT win by the Badgers that knocked them out.
    You wonder if Arizona wasn't possibly peeking at this potential match-up prior to, and during, the Xavier game.
    Wisc looks to be the more dangerous 3 pt shooting team and also should have an advantage in FT's.
    I would like to see Arizona win being a west coast guy but I just think it's going to be Wisconsin again.

So far today I've got a 2-team parlay buying 2.5 pts on Wisc and 3 on Ken,
    Wisc +4 / Ken -8 @ +123

Tomorrow's games I like,
    Mich St -2.5
    Duke -2.5

Took Ken -11 and also need Ken -8 to complete that parlay. Hoping for a big lead so I can jump on
    ND + later on and hedge both bets.
    Also, for fun, took a small wager for Ken to win by 16-18 pts @ +750 :^ )

Quote Originally Posted by dragon1952 View Post
    Took Ken -11 and also need Ken -8 to complete that parlay. Hoping for a big lead so I can jump on
    ND + later on and hedge both bets.
    .....or not :^ /

My hats off to ND...what a tremendous effort. I do think Kentucky took that last game vs WV too seriously.

Sunday.

Duke ml over zaga.

Monday--

Ml parlay.

Loyola Chicago and Memphis grizz.

Final 4??? Hard to call. Probably go with uk and duke ml parlay possibly. Hate them both tho along with much state.
    Go wiscy!!

KRINSHSKY-----Are you out there----?

I joined the pool you recommended 355 players joined. They pay 20 deep

We entered 4 pools. I managed to place all 4 teams to the final four good enough for 11th place right now. Got WISKY and DUKE in the final
    with WISKY winning it all

My wife is currently in 20 place with Duke winning it all and KY beating WI.

My daughters friend SARAH is #2 with KY winning it all.

FINAL FOUR

Duke -5 vs Sparty- I can see Duke pulling away late to cover this number. They play like a pro team. State looked really tired at the end of
    Louisville game. Good gut team is State I have much respect for IZZO but they do not have the horses to contain DUKE inside.

KY -5 vs Wisky- KY will be exposed with the inside out game of Wisconsin-Wisky has one thing notre dame did not an inside presence. Factor
    in Wisky lost to KY last year by one point the revenge factor is front and center on every badger mind.

Sure KY is a great team but I remain convinced they can be beat if they run into a team that shoots great and defends well and WI is just the
    team to beat them. You can look at all the numbers and you are not going to find a lot of flaws with the Badgers numbers in any area.

I am playing Wisky over KY and DUKE to cover.

I like both favorites,
    Duke -5
    Ken -5

You called it Carpet, nice job. Means that you will earn enough to buy
    woodee, dragon, red raider and myself a few rounds of IPAs.

If Sarah takes it all, tell her we will need something a little stronger. She'll
    be able to afford it.......

Good luck carpet. Thanks for the info on the tournament k man I had 2 entries but went down early i had villanova in title game

Yep...GL Carpet. BTW, I love to sip ultra premium tequila with my IPA ;^ )